Who Will Get to "100 Posts" ???????? (1 Viewer)

Thanks Michelle! Its a little known fact that Texas girls
[ even if born in OK , I think Its the water ] can type away on the laptop , put on makeup, brush hair , all while flying down the freeway at 85 MPH [ they all speed cause their mothers teach them how to sweet talk a cop out of a speeding ticket ] .
I hope everyone can see the advantage they have over the rest of us.
I tried it South Bound on Interstate 45 at Huntsville shortly after I got my laptop and ended up with the rental tucked under that huge statue of Sam Houston's Arm. Those in the know should remember the statue is on the North bound side.
I never would have thought that a Trailblazer would be aerodynamic enough to fly that far
Luckily the Goodyear blimp is stored near there so getting it down was a snap!

Larry, it's a good thing I was drinking anything when I read that or you'd owe me a monitor cleaning! ;)

To add insult to injury , after I explained to the cop how the Trailblazer got in such a precarious position he gave me a ticket for flying without a licence!
Needless to say Hertz was not impressed with my driving habits .
My retort after being asked why the hell'$ I thought I could get away with doing that was .
Well I couldn't find my favorite Houston oldies radio station as it moved to like 107 or something and KLOL went Balsa or something and I miss my XM Radio so I am a victim and therefore only guilty of boredom!
Furthermore new Corvettes have a heads up display in the windshield so why can't all cars?
The insurance guy for Hertz said indeed I had my head up something but it wasn't a windshield !
Larry 00 in a previous life!

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back