Who Will Get to "100 Posts" ???????? (1 Viewer)

I was in a car dealership a while ago, when a large motor home was towed into the garage. The front of the vehicle was in dire need of repair and the whole thing generally looked like an extra in "Twister."
I asked the manager what had happened. He told me that the driver had set the "cruise control" and then went in the back to Post her hundreth post on the MATER.

Kelly was seen at work putting a credit card into her floppy drive and pulling it out very quickly. When her co-workers inquired as to what she was doing, she said she was signing in on the "New Mater" on the internet, and they kept asking for a credit card number, so she was using the ATM "thingy"

Boy as far as postings go, things must be really busy at the car wash/oil change station.:D Poor old Jerry is lagging way behind.:p :D

I was in a car dealership a while ago, when a large motor home was towed into the garage. The front of the vehicle was in dire need of repair and the whole thing generally looked like an extra in "Twister."
I asked the manager what had happened. He told me that the driver had set the "cruise control" and then went in the back to Post her hundreth post on the MATER.

Now That's Funny.... Glad to see you all posted as fast as you could to get the number up.... Cool...:)

My money's on Jerry Gilles.

He can make up the difference in a matter of minutes.

Speaking of which, where has he been?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back