Who Will Get to "100 Posts" ???????? (1 Viewer)

I never knew you had to wait 30 seconds in between post. See what ya learn when ya screw around:)

Kelly was seen at work putting a credit card into her floppy drive and pulling it out very quickly. When her co-workers inquired as to what she was doing, she said she was signing in on the "New Mater" on the internet, and they kept asking for a credit card number, so she was using the ATM "thingy"

Pete... that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong... besides, I tried it too :D

Post Kings And Queens !

I skipped 3 through 7 just to get a word in edgewise and I think somethings rotten in California ! Does anyone besides me think certain Mater's might be able to fiddle with their post counts ! HUH !
Now if that's true could certain California Mater's [ California is known to lead the rest of the nation in coming up with new stuff ] besides padding their own count manipulate certain others known to be very prolific with the keyboards and shuffling the numbers to other certain big sponsors and owners to beef up their flagging efforts ??
Nah! Kelly he wouldn't do that !
They sell little hand counters at the local sports store where you buy your sports stuff . LOL

sure looks like Kelly bribed her way to more post. She only had 5 before now she magically gets more. Sure she claimed some mysterious force was screwing with her numbers, but come on its a Friday the drinks are flowing early.
Either that or she posted 100 times in the last 20 minutes....hey wait that is possible with her:p

Hey I heard that lol:D

sure looks like Kelly bribed her way to more post. She only had 5 before now she magically gets more. Sure she claimed some mysterious force was screwing with her numbers, but come on its a Friday the drinks are flowing early.
Either that or she posted 100 times in the last 20 minutes....hey wait that is possible with her:p

Hey I heard that lol:D

I bet they just were able to add back the posts she made before she was banish..... errrr.... Couldn't post... :D

Most message board software allows the Admins and certain mods permission to change many things. However it does take time to make changes and so any changes are usually done with great discretion as there is always the possibility of making a mistake.

I know the control panel I look at on another site has a great many options that I simply do not touch due to the potential catastrophic effects.:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back