Whit Bazemore on Wind Tunnel tonight - 9/17/06 (1 Viewer)

__

Nitro Member
Dave Despain opened his show by announcing Whit will be calling in to the show on Speed Channel tonight.

Well . . . Mike said on NHRA2Day this morning that Whit was "just fine" with what was transpired. Do you get a hint that this might not be totally correct?
The word "rookie" came up twice. I guess you could consider Jack to be a rookie in FC, but the guy can drag race a road grader! - JMHO - Jim

He not only seemed disappointed and confused with Don's decision but surprised by it as well.
Maybe Jack won't be so fast to take out the points leader three out of four meetings?
Has Whit been re-assigned to an engineering position?

Whit was obviously very surprised when Don told him he woulnd't be 'finishing out the year' .
I sure hope he gets that dragster ride.

I think it does stink but from Don's point of view I can see it. The sponsor has been lost.
Jack brings money, he's not known for making controversial statements, teammate conflicts will be a thing of the past.

While some, like me, do like Whit's openess I can see how some sponsors may cringe.

I like Whit and hope he gets into a ride fast and fast ride. I would like to see him finish the season and grab the championhip next year.

There always is.

what i cant see is why not finnish the season ? matco leaving at the end not now. like whit or not you cant say he dont know how to drive. maybe he just dont know how to take a dive! so tell mr. don why if you heve matco till the end of the season you let whit sit, and you have to pay him anyway. why the big rush to get jack in the car? maybe it was if you dont do it now you dont get his monery? and i dont care that some say this is the way things are, it sucks like a big dog......mikey

It it very simple... FOLLOW THE MONEY!!
As far as why not let Whit finish the year... easy, SHOOTOUT POINTS... PERIOD
Whit will be just fine and he will be back...
I love Whit, anyone who speaks his mind, on or off camera deserves my respect... There are a lot of A-HOLES out there who do everything behind the scenes... Whit has always been upfront and direct... I admire that in this F-N PC world we live in... Whit Rocks...

Last edited:
And this part.................... "The conflict with Capps had nothing to do with this decision. Actually it wasn't a conflict, it was a problem that Capps had, and Don knows it":D

See what John Force has to say about it........................http://www.nhra.com/counter.asp

Last edited:
I like Whit..it's cool he's enjoying his downtime..'cuz I have a feeling there won't be lots of it..hehe.

That's one of the things I really like about Whit. It seems like his wife and son are top priority and he's obviously very proud of both.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back