Alan Johnson on WindTunnel Tonight (1 Viewer)

I think its obvious that whomever ...

the driver is ...has a contract and until something is worked out ..no one is saying anything .Maybe they don't want to upset the sponsors etc during the season .So they wait until the season is over ..Just my opinion ..

Prove to me that Larry isn't leaving. And don't say because you Read the press release by Skip. Cause that is just bunch of smoke....:D

Thanks,
Shannon

Have you been told this by anyone directly connected to either team who would be in a position without a doubt to know that this is indeed a fact? Not asking you to reveal your source just wondering how solid your information is.

Last edited:
Prove to me that Larry isn't leaving. And don't say because you Read the press release by Skip. Cause that is just bunch of smoke....:D

Thanks,
Shannon

Prove to us that Larry is leaving. Personally, I don't believe it, but I will when I see it. I really think he'll finish his career with Prudhomme, and eventually own Snake Racing when Snake is ready, if ever to call it quits.

Prove to us that Larry is leaving. Personally, I don't believe it, but I will when I see it. I really think he'll finish his career with Prudhomme, and eventually own Snake Racing when Snake is ready, if ever to call it quits.

Maybe the sheik bought out Larry's contract and that is how the snake is paying for his second Top Fuel car. Hmmm.....makes you wonder doesn't it :D

I guess it's to the point where The Larry's Leavin' Crowd and The Larry's Stayin' Crowd need to put up a bottle of Scotch :D:D

I have no clue. I just HOPE he stays.

Maybe the sheik bought out Larry's contract and that is how the snake is paying for his second Top Fuel car. Hmmm.....makes you wonder doesn't it :D

Wow... LD makes enough money a year to pay for a TF car???

I think we're in the wrong business Shannon....:D

Mail the Scotch to Reinharts, Steve.. He'll "hold onto it" until there is an outcome to this...;)

I guess it's to the point where The Larry's Leavin' Crowd and The Larry's Stayin' Crowd need to put up a bottle of Scotch :D:D

I have no clue. I just HOPE he stays.

Bourbon... Booker or Makers...

I think LD's going to be in the Pipe Rack he's driving next year, be it Viper's or AJ's...

d'kid

That's too funny! I think Steve Bullard and I think....hmmmmm So Co and PWI (posting while intoxicated)! :D

Send the Scotch to me. On Christmas Day we will crack it open for the second annual Scotch tasting day at Wild West Engineering. And we will toast Larry's ride for '09. Whatever it may be-LOL

Alan

Send the Scotch to me. On Christmas Day we will crack it open for the second annual Scotch tasting day at Wild West Engineering. And we will toast Larry's ride for '09. Whatever it may be-LOL

Alan

Alan, are you backing off your statement in your "do you know" columns a few weeks back that "LD is not going anywhere". I sure hope not!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back