Which NHRA Events in 2019 have only 2 Pro Classes? (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
I just finished up inputting PTW schedule and found it very interesting that there were events with only 2 pro classes. Top Fuel and Funny Car.

Any Guesses?

Topeka
Houston
While both those events have TF and FC it also has Promod. I know that its not considered a pro class but I was looking more for just TF and FC. No PS, PSB, TAD, TAFC, Promod. Will be interesting to see what the attendance is for this event in question.

If ProMod is in fact a pro class, why can a pro stock driver also drive pro mod in the same event?

If ProMod is in fact a pro class, why can a pro stock driver also drive pro mod in the same event?
I don't think NHRA considers it a pro class, that's why Erica and others can race. I think rule says you can't race two pro classes at same race, I could be wrong but that's what I understand.

Doesn't Houston have the Mountain Motored Pro Stock cars?

Yes, Houston along with Bristol and Epping will have 8 car fields. The Four Wide in Charlotte will have a 16 car field. There are about a half dozen Mountain Motor Pro Stock teams from North Carolina.

still adjusting to time zones Alan? .... 5am is pretty early for you

5 mins later .... Oops, I now see Alan's rather early response time was also mentioned on another thread ..... don't know if i can delete this

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back