Where are the Torrences? (1 Viewer)

Uh... Capps got fined 10k for punching Bazemore's lights out in Atlanta in 2006.

And both Bazemore and Mike Green got nicked (Green for $5k in 2012) for cursing officials, which is a violation of participant conduct code.

In 2009, John Force got hit for $10k for scrapping with Cruz at the big end when an official got bumped when he got in the middle of it trying to break it up.

And yes, in all 4 instances fines had to be paid before they could go back to racing.

Don't make Torrence a martyr. Because he isn't one.

Force (as well as Capps, Bazemore, Green) could have appealed if he wanted to!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.JPG

I understand the fine, like all the other instances received. The anger management is a head scratcher. Wonder if that will be the norm going forward.

I agree. The anger management stuff was/is a little out there...….

Looks to me that he has his anger under pretty good control. He had it focused entirly on one guy and got over it in seconds.
I don't doubt that at all...amazing how quickly you can get mad, then get glad, when you realize your little fit is about to cost you $500,000.

I don't agree with the anger management requirement, either. Not NHRA's place.

Hope all the haters are ready for the whooping he's gonna put on the rest of the class. You don't win back-to-back championships by being avg.

Its on this weekend! Woo-hoo! Get em, CAPCO boys!

Its been proven over and over that Papa's money buys lots of horsepower. Not being negative just stating the obvious. I'd do the same if I had the chance

Its been proven over and over that Papa's money buys lots of horsepower. Not being negative just stating the obvious. I'd do the same if I had the chance
Obviously they have the budget, but I don’t believe they can buy any more horsepower than anyone else. And if it was only about budget, the Kalitta cars would never lose. The Torrences certainly have their shit together.

But, not any more horsepower then any of the other big teams out there.:)

But, not any more horsepower then any of the other big teams out there.:)

they are "buying" something that is keeping them on top. IMO when even the old man can run like that against the best of the best they got something.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back