When will Hillary Will get a break.?.?.? (2 Viewers)

Jim

Nitro Member
:confused: Maybe it's my imagination but, it seems like Hillary always drives well, get's a decent light - car performs well - but, always seems to come out JUST on the short end of it.

Hang in there girl!

Well, I can tell you with absolutley 100% certainty... swearing on my Mother grave..... she... and everyone on her team... are not anywhere near in danger of "giving up". I don't think they need a "break" per se; they just need to lay down 4 good passes in a row. I will say again as I've personally told her, everyone on her crew, Ken & Judy, and even all of you here time after time.... it's coming. And when it happens..... whoah baby... there's gonna' be a "PAR-TEE"!

It'll happen.

My house is 100% Hillary fans. My daughter keeps asking me when it will be warm enough around here to go see her race.

I guess I wasn't clear. Every driver, every race, somebody has a "lucky win" - It just seems that Hil has yet to get one of those. Her car and her driving is consistent but, seems like whoever's in the other lane runs their best pass of the weekend against her.

You go girl!

You need to make your own breaks....not wait to "get" one.

while that is true. often you get things that just go your way. How many smoke fest did we see yesterday where someone looked to have the win yet lost? Gilby had a round win handed to him, thats just some good luck. Happens to everyone at some point.
Hillary has yet to have just some luck, she and her team are busted their butts though so I have full faith that it will happen soon.

The last 4 races (at least), to win top fuel required running 4.40's all day Sunday..................Last 2 races last year it was Schumacher. JR at Pomona and Fuller at Phoenix:eek:
But a little luck is needed as well

A couple of years ago, Allen Johnson (PS) was quoted as saying there's only a few cars he can't beat but for some reason he's always lined up against them.

Well with Hillary I think it's the same thing, there's only a few cars that she can't beat yet she always faces those cars in rd 1 or 2.

Hillary's day is coming, no question about it. Hey look at it this way - that Force guy took a while to win his first race... Things turned out alright for him though, huh?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back