When do Vegas 2 tickets usually go on sale? (1 Viewer)

NitroMustang65

Nitro Member
My wife and I are going to hit Vegas 2 this year and want to get tickets as soon as they're available. When do they usually go up for sale? July maybe? Thanks for any info!

They already mailed out renewal notices two weeks ago. According to that we have until June 1st to renew our seats. So my guess would be the first or second week in June.

They already mailed out renewal notices two weeks ago. According to that we have until June 1st to renew our seats. So my guess would be the first or second week in June.
I just got off the phone with LVMS, and they said the renewal notices had to be sent in by May 15. The gal didn`t sound real sure of herself though,I`d probably go off what the notice itself says.

I just got off the phone with LVMS, and they said the renewal notices had to be sent in by May 15. The gal didn`t sound real sure of herself though,I`d probably go off what the notice itself says.

I called on Monday and was told I couldn't add a ticket to my 4 I already have reserved. I called back, got another guy and he did it no problem....so I'm IN!!! WOO HOO!!!!

T :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back