What's Your Wish For John Force In 2025 ? (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

65 Goatboy

Nitro Member
I want to see John back at the track like Connie Kalitta but not in golf cart. I want to see him standing at the starting line watching his 3 teams and riding his scooter like a maniac from here to there. Working the ropes at all 3 pits, maybe in the broadcast booth. Going to his grandkids races. Spending time with his wife and wonderful family. And continue to be the fabulous ambassador to the sport that he has been for most of his life. Just because your not strapped into a nitro bomb does not mean your career is over. Are you listening John?

Mike, I don't think Brian was trying to tell anyone in the Force family what to do. It's just that we all want to see John back at the track when he's able to do it. He is a great ambassador for the sport. Would be cool to have him do some commentary in the booth, or do in the pits interviews, etc. Please Lord let John recover soon.

How about we let him and his family make the decision on what is best for them instead thinking it's yours or anybody else's job to tell him what to do.
Not suggesting that me or anyone else should tell him or his family what to do. Did you miss the word "WISH" in the title? :cool:

Mike, I don't think Brian was trying to tell anyone in the Force family what to do. It's just that we all want to see John back at the track when he's able to do it. He is a great ambassador for the sport. Would be cool to have him do some commentary in the booth, or do in the pits interviews, etc. Please Lord let John recover soon.
Agreed. Not a bossy post; simply one from a Force fan who knows how much John wants his life back and how much we all miss the things he did pre-crash as a matter of routine.

Speculating about a racer's medical condition or offering related suggestions has always been a big no-no in the minds of quite a few people here. Tried that once after Robert Hight suddenly stepped away from driving and got my ass handed to me when I asked if it was for health reasons; got reminded I was on a need-to-know basis with JFR and that I didn't need to know. Well, OK, I suppose it's really none of my business.

In the end, I believe we're all on the same page when it comes to Force's condition and recovery, same as we would be with any fellow racer. That's all that matters.

How about we let him and his family make the decision on what is best for them instead thinking it's yours or anybody else's job to tell him what to do.
Jesus, Mike, chill out. The sentiment was selfless and in no way was to pressure the family into anything it was a statement to Nitromater Members for their wish for John Force. We're allowed to have our own feelings about this too.

Agreed. Not a bossy post; simply one from a Force fan who knows how much John wants his life back and how much we all miss the things he did pre-crash as a matter of routine.

Speculating about a racer's medical condition or offering related suggestions has always been a big no-no in the minds of quite a few people here. Tried that once after Robert Hight suddenly stepped away from driving and got my ass handed to me when I asked if it was for health reasons; got reminded I was on a need-to-know basis with JFR and that I didn't need to know. Well, OK, I suppose it's really none of my business.

In the end, I believe we're all on the same page when it comes to Force's condition and recovery, same as we would be with any fellow racer. That's all that matters.
Agree with not speculating or suggesting. Obviously John is seriously injured, I started this post with the wish that we will still see him back at the track in some compacity that he is comfortable with. Or not. He has done a lot in almost 60 years.

John has gained much and given much to the sport. And he still has much to give as an ambassador and coach. A career ends in a few ways. I'd much rather see him retire than one of the alternatives.

Attachments

• 94D492AD-8EF1-4F0F-8E49-348F93B9BF32.jpeg
    94D492AD-8EF1-4F0F-8E49-348F93B9BF32.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 11
Have him go to each event and do a long a$$ burnout and then idle the car down the track. Wave to the fans and work the ropes. After that enjoy a well earned retirement.

First, wish him the best at whatever he wants to do. Did I hear that Brittany turned 38? Betting she’ll be having kids soon so that will end the reign of Force girls for a while at least. Hight is still a question mark right now? And if John decides to retire, it could look like a Schumacher deal with hired drivers and John as owner. Or a family affair with Procks plus Robert and Autumn in the future?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back