What's the wussiest movie of all time? (1 Viewer)

Nazgul

Nitro Member
Right off the bat "Dirty Dancing" comes to mind, I can't stand that movie and it's my wifes favorite. WHY??? Why'd they even make that crap? ...and no, I've never sat down to watch it, and I never will. (who would name someone Baby?)

I like all types of flicks, I'll watch a good so called "chick flick", it has to be a good movie though.

I've always thought "An Officer and a Gentleman" was a wuss movie too. But I sat down and watched it one day and I liked it.

I have to go with one of my wifes favorites: Blast from the Past, I`ve watched it once...never again.

Thats so funny, my wife loves "Dirty Dancing" and I cant stand it.
And then you add Gone With the Wind and I would rather go cut the grass or dig a ditch! And dont even get me started on them dang Soap Operas!!!
Ofcourse, she says Sundays are her go crazy days b/c all thats on is racing, football, golf, and everyother sport imaginable.

Thats so funny, my wife loves "Dirty Dancing" and I cant stand it.
And then you add Gone With the Wind and I would rather go cut the grass or dig a ditch! And dont even get me started on them dang Soap Operas!!!
Ofcourse, she says Sundays are her go crazy days b/c all thats on is racing, football, golf, and everyother sport imaginable.

That's funny!!!

...and I've never seen Gone with the Wind either -- I started to list it intially, but Dirty Dancing gets under my skin.

Oh, btw.....although I'm a chick, I THOROUGHLY enjoy 'action' movies more than a chick flick. :D

Without a doubt....

Purple Rain

I'm going to disagree only because I saw Morris Day and the Time in May and they Rocked! These High school Horror flicks wuss me out Bigtime! Last American Zero was just that! And of course that Basic Instinct remake, what a Dive!:p

Right off the bat "Dirty Dancing" comes to mind, I can't stand that movie and it's my wifes favorite. WHY??? Why'd they even make that crap? ...and no, I've never sat down to watch it, and I never will. (who would name someone Baby?)

I like all types of flicks, I'll watch a good so called "chick flick", it has to be a good movie though.

I've always thought "An Officer and a Gentleman" was a wuss movie too. But I sat down and watched it one day and I liked it.

Man you hit the nail on the head there! My wife & daughter just LOVE that movie.I'd rather be beat over the head with a 2"x4" than watch that!
Give me Young Frankenstein any day.

THANKS a lot A**hole.:D Now "I've had the time of my life" will be floating around my head all day.:p :D

My wife loves Dirty Dancing too. I can't stand it. It gets on my nerves as well. Two Weeks Notice is another one I could do without.

One of the chick flicks I DO like is Chocolat. For some reason, I like that movie.

Ah, guys, I like Dirty Dancing, I like the Music, and I can dance to it, Shag, Swing, ect...

Never seen GWTW, and frankly my dear, I don't give a damn if I ever do...
However, most remakes piss me off, From War ofthe Worlds to King Kong remake # 99... I wasn't wacked about the remake for Gone in 60 Seconds, but AJ saves the movie, Don't like Cruse, Nick Crage... Gage or whatever the heck his name is, or anything with Kevin Cossack in it... WaterWorld, Running Around with Wolves...

I like about anything with David Grubnic, I mean Mel Gibson in it... MadMax is on of my all time favs...

But all time wuss movie... Interview with the Vampire... and I like Anne Rice

Fried Green Tomatoes, Steel Magnolias and Beaches. If both my mother and my mother in law have them in their movie collections, they must be wussy and there is a 99.9% chance that they suck! Dirty Dancing blew dog as well. I'd rather suck the farts out of old car seats than sit through a shitty chick flick!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back