What's the wussiest movie of all time? (1 Viewer)

It's FrankenSHTEEN!!!

As for the wussiest movie of all time, the award goes to .... "Ghost". Combine that with the aforementioned "Dirty Dancing" and Patrick Swayze is taking some hits in this thread.

Yeah... But what about ROADHOUSE (he said half-jokingly)??????:D

okay call me a wuss
I like Dirty Dancing... Ghost is one of my all time favs...
I like Ice Castles...
I like the Kill Bill Twosome
I do like Mel Brooks flicks
The only Bill Murry movie I've gotten through was Stripes
I don't like most of what passes for comedy now days...
i never liked Chevy Chase, either of the Balusi boys, nor any one that has come out of SNL since about '80...
I thought Animal House was a waste of film... I've never made it past ten minutes in a Jim Carey film...

"The Notebook" and "The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood" and "Message in a Bottle" and "Runaway Bride" and "Shall We Dance?" and "The Wedding Date" and ANYTHING with Hugh Grant such as "Four Weddings and a Funeral" and "Notting Hill" and "Nine Months" and "Bridget Jones Diary" and "About a Boy" and "Love Actually"

Check your man card at the door when you watch these flix.

I vote Mortal Combat. How the heck did Christopher Lambert go from Highlander to that, and Cary Hiroyuki Tagawa go from Showdown in Little Tokyo ( yes,the movie was a little cheesy, but his turn as a yakuza oyabun was brutal!) to that? I left the theater. Not to mention Mrs Pete Sampras (I can't remeber her maiden name) and her totally pathetic posture when she was supposed to be kickboxing. Oh yeah, then there was the guy with the long staff. It got broken in two pieces, so he just drops them instead of busting out some Filipino siniwalli whoop-a$$. What a waste of Kodak!

I vote Mortal Combat. How the heck did Christopher Lambert go from Highlander to that, and Cary Hiroyuki Tagawa go from Showdown in Little Tokyo ( yes,the movie was a little cheesy, but his turn as a yakuza oyabun was brutal!) to that? I left the theater. Not to mention Mrs Pete Sampras (I can't remeber her maiden name) and her totally pathetic posture when she was supposed to be kickboxing. Oh yeah, then there was the guy with the long staff. It got broken in two pieces, so he just drops them instead of busting out some Filipino siniwalli whoop-a$$. What a waste of Kodak!
LOL..your future is secure Kelly. Movie critic. That there was a classic..:)..and I agree. Lambert was a real disappointment..considering how well Highlander was comprised. Filipino siniwalli whoop-a$$..LOL

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back