What happened to Dixon? (1 Viewer)

Leebone

Nitro Member
Does anyone know what happened to Dixon in the semi's? The announcers never did explain that. It looks like what happened in Pomona all over again.

Leebone

Does anyone know what happened to Dixon in the semi's? The announcers never did explain that. It looks like what happened in Pomona all over again.

Leebone

I can tell you what happened, the Bud car won!:D Larry had the car to beat, so I was ecstatic to see Brandon win. I was telling my son something would have to happen to Larry in order for Brandon to win and that is exactly what happened. I have a feeling you will be seeing Larry in the winner's circle many times this year.

I can tell you what happened, the Bud car won!:D Larry had the car to beat, so I was ecstatic to see Brandon win. I was telling my son something would have to happen to Larry in order for Brandon to win and that is exactly what happened. I have a feeling you will be seeing Larry in the winner's circle many times this year.

I wish the Bud car would have won the final. :mad:

Nothing apparant on my TV, or speculation by Mike Dunn. If it was tire shake we would have seen smoke from tires and or from the headers. My guess is throttle cable or less likely the input shaft.

What really suprises me is there were no real comments or dialog from Mike or Paul. Lets face it, this was a loss by the number one qualifer and the team with the most bucks behind them, not to mention A.J. Lets face it,almost every run in top fuel is replayed at least once and if anything went wrong more than once. Not even a top end interview. Say what you will but the whole incident looked rather strange to me.
I'm not trying to insinuate there was a coverup by ESPN or anything was done underhanded to cover up a screwup by anyone, just curious why the run was pretty much ignored.:confused:

It was the throttle cable. I passed the info on the Garry, but don't know if it made the air or not.

Alan

Damn it Alan, you just killed the thread. Now their can't be any conspiracy theories or second guessing. LOL

It was the throttle cable. I passed the info on the Garry, but don't know if it made the air or not.

Alan
Thank you Alan, If this little tidbit of information would have been passed along to the viewers there would be no reason to ask any questions on Nitromater about Dixons loss.
Shane, Before I ask anymore questions on the Mater I will be sure to PM you and get your approval before I post. Will that get me a life?:rolleyes:

Paul my point was that everytime something like this happens everyone seems to think they are covering up something....

All I know is that everyone in Top Fuel better enjoy the ride while Team AJ works the bugs out, 'cause when they do, the a$$-whuppins' will commence...............

Sean D

I was waiting to hear what happened to Greg Stanfield.

A little follow-up for the cars that made the late rounds and had issues would be a nice gester.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back