Music needs to go (1 Viewer)

everyone has different deliveries. i liked marty reid and gary gerould to name a couple of announcers that didn't come from drag racing.
i still miss bob frey. he was great........the current nhra cast is very good.

Paul Page was better than what we have now.

Sometimes the best commentary is no commentary. Give the event room to breathe. Man I loved Steve Evans.

Maybe some announcers, current or past, or NHRA might want to chime in on this very important topic? Dave McClelland, gave great advice to our current Fox guys. Wonder what happened?

Watched a youtube episode of a pro team at gators , " behind
Scenes type" and no yapping of announcers and just cars,and amazing sounds from the strip,so much better than fs1 sounds with a small camera and mic

I like that idea, i would like to see that two
Years ago, I sent a nicely worded (not bitching) recommendation to ESPN's "RPM Tonight" show asking that they maybe give us some background on the guys in the pits, crew chiefs, crew guys, etc. About two weeks later, I got a nasty email telling me nobody wants to see that and if I knew so much, maybe I should start my own show. To say I was a bit shocked is an understatement. Oh well, they're gone and I'm still here...

Also, am I the only one that struggles to read the winning numbers (white) in fluorescent green boxes (graphics)?
For YEARS I have bitched about that, as well as how long the info stays on the screen. If I have to watch a car come all the way around the corner, then I should be able to see the performance stats of that pair stay on the screen for that long as well.

i like Brian ,Bruno, and Alan.
Amanda is a bad interviewer. she frames every question the same way-- you just beat the current record holder, what does that mean to you? This is the third time you havent gotten past the first round ,how does that make you feel?
i hate the over bearing music.
i like being ''educated'' by announcers who know more than me about the sport and the people who drive and work on the cars.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back