Weld Wheels files BK (1 Viewer)

This is a sad story for the racing community. I only hope that if American Racing does end up buying them out, that they continue with Weld's awesome product line.

I remember when the Welds were racing the local tracks down in K.C. Mo. (I grew up in Independence.) Sad to see this.

This is a sad story for the racing community. I only hope that if American Racing does end up buying them out, that they continue with Weld's awesome product line.

My American Racing rep was in the other day (I manage an auto/tire shop) and I said to him 'What's up with Weld?' After he looked at me like I was clairvoyant, and wiped the look off his face, he asked how I knew about it, and I refused to reveal the source, he confirmed that they were buying them out, and wasn't sure if the Weld name would remain or it would all become American Racing. Hopefully your right and the product line stays the same.

Weld bankruptcy

I wonder what this will do to their contingency program? I know of one team in the NMRA that is owed for a win and has been getting the runaround. This explains everything. What a shame, great product.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back