Bruce Allen Interview (1 Viewer)

I hate that he & RM for that matter are not out there, but if Bruce is at peace with it, then I'm happy for him. Lee & Bruce were my favorites...

One of the classiest teams in motorsports. I'm glad to see that they are satisfied with their accomplishments and are going forward with their lives and business. I wish them luck and success in any ventures that they take on.

I am glad that they are out on their own terms... the sad thing, they didn't get the send off they deserved..... R&M, Shepherd and Allen are icons of the sport.

Best of luck to them for the future.

All well and good for Bruce as he is right when the fire is gone let it go.
In the Rher Morrison hey day in Pro Stock they were true winners and their bullets are still winning in comp. Super comp. And the Hot Rod classes.
Those 572's are bullet proof and are the best.
Just a few short years ago R & M engines still lurked under the hoods of over half the pro stock cars on the circuit.
I wish the bestfor Bruce and I did see David and some of his guys handing out stickers for contingency money's at San Antonio so lets hope one of the greatist engine builders continues to build those hard case engines and supports the fastest motorsports on the planet.

Last edited:
the sad thing, they didn't get the send off they deserved.....
Agreed.
I have a Lee Shepard /RMS t-shirt I bought the year before Lees passing. Been stored, "out of harms way" for years now.
Pic I took that same day:
ls.jpg

Last edited:
The R & M boys have always been a class act in Pro Stock. My best memories are of Lee Shepard talking with my then wife as if they had known each other for years. He was one hell of a guy.

As hard as it is to handle, when it is time to stop don't kid yourself. You will be happier and at peace.

jim

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back