Weather in Pomona (1 Viewer)

Things seem to be taking a turn for the worse like Ray says. I was leaving in three hours but I think I'll pass on this one. I've walked the pits in the pouring rain standing 3 inches deep too many times before to take two cute little grandsons and do it again.
If things don't get much improved from today's report, this one could be cancelled? I sure hope I'm wrong and it turns out I missed an awesome event. Good luck guys, see you in Phoenix.

It is never a good sign when we have multiple weather sites getting numerous hits!:mad:

if the unthinkable 'R' word was to happen tommorow, and we lost the last two qualifers would they race on Sunday as they are qualified now, or would they "re-seed" the event so the top 10 from last season race?

If I am not mistaken they only use last season to qualify if there are not able to run any qualifing at all. Not good for John Force if that is what happens!!!

I'm getting conflicting info from about 3 different weather forecasting sites.
I think I'll gamble and drive on down there.
Gonna take my galoshes, slickers, umbrella, and I'll wear some depends too.:D
(insert astronaut joke here)

If Saturday was rained out, they would race on Sunday based on two rounds of qualifying completed.

Accuweather now shows cloudy weather Saturday until around 4 pm, then a chance of rain. Sunday now looks good except for early-morning rain. I've seen worse forecasts for here with no weather interruptions at the track.

:( It just started in Cucamonga. I guess I will still go to work at the track to earn my $7.25 an hour and use my free tickets.:D

I'm at my son's place in West Hollywood and it is just a light drizzle. The radar shows just a small patch, and it should be gone by noon.
Problem is it doesn't look like I can even wake these two jabokies up with a nitro warmup. They just had to party and I never got a wink of sleep, this should be interesting.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back