Way to go Matt Smith!!! (1 Viewer)

Congrats to Matt on an awesome performance!!!

I don't mean to de-rail the thread, but the Smith family had a good weekend. As Tom mentioned, Rickie pulled double duty running an NOS & blower car this weekend at Valdosta. Rickie lost in the final in his traditional red '63 vette NOS ride, and unfortunately he lost first round in Terry Leggett's beautiful blown Mustang....

Rickie can drive the wheels off anything, and apparently Matt is following in his footsteps!! Congrats again to him for the win & national record!

tn_DSC00349.jpg
Wow, that is a SHARP lookin' car!!! And I'm a bowtie guy! Great pic!

I think I am turning into a big Matt Smith fan....I just love what he is doing on the drag strip!!
I have never really followed the bikes much, but Matt you are totally turning my head!
Congrats on a terriffic weekend of kickin butt and layin down some serious numbers! :cool:

Again way to go Matt and Rickie but I also wanted to say that the mustang that Rickie drove this weekend was one of the finest pieces of machinery that I have ever laid my eyes on in person when I seen it at the Houston ADRL race this past March. The pictures dont do the car justice, trust me. Its absolutely outstanding and every piece in it is top notch.

Thanks everyone!!! We have worked really hard to find some power and changed our clutch around to get those killer 60 ft times....That was the motor that broke in the finals at commerce that we ran on sunday... Its was brand new at ga and broke in the finals... Then we fixed it and ran it sunday at st louis... Its a bad motor.... We will probley run our other motor for a while and save that one for later.... I'm trying really hard to put a second bike out there... That will be fun... Thanks again Matt

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back