Way to go Matt Smith!!! (1 Viewer)

You beat me to it Amanda, awesome job. For those kind of conditions to set the national record is unbelievable. Congrats Matt on the ass kickin' you put on the rest of the PSB field this weekend. And you passed the lizard!

Congrats Matt....
I don't follow bikes, but man, anytime ya run the table... and 6.901 on two wheels... Ya'll from south of the border are Nuts:D

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Awesome job today Amanda. That bike was flyin! Between Matt, Dave, and Koala winning, my day can't get any better right now! I wish I could be there for that party tonight. See you all soon.

Awesome job today Amanda. That bike was flyin! Between Matt, Dave, and Koala winning, my day can't get any better right now! I wish I could be there for that party tonight. See you all soon.

Hey, I am not there either. I had a race in Richmond this weekend. I am sure they are partying enough for the both of us. Hopefully they can do when we are there next time. You coming to Bristol?

HAHA, I bet you're right. We aren't going to be in Bristol though since the Indy rain out made Norwalk the last All Stars race Ron needs to go there and hopefully seal that deal up again. I hope everything's goin good for you. I'll probably be seeing you in Chicago???

It's all about the Kudos, Amanda!! Great job all the way around for Matt and the team.

I thought it was very interesting he thanked Sonny Leonard after the finals. Matt running a "semi-hemi"?

J/K

Always good to see a Smith in the winners circle ... now if we could just get the tricky one in there ....

Great job and I thank you for the points in the pick the winners game :D

Congrats on the win! I have a question, what will that bike run when you get to a track near sea level? The weather conditions yesterday were far from perfect, I think the corrected air was north of 2,000 feet.

Absolutely a GREAT PERFORMANCE and I thank you for the points in pjs game how long till we see an 80?:D

Congrats on a great weekend of racing... that bike was absolutely blasting down the track this weekend!

P.S. - Kudos to Rickie, too! Pops had a runner-up at the ADRL event this weekend.

I thought it was very interesting he thanked Sonny Leonard after the finals. Matt running a "semi-hemi"?

J/K

Always good to see a Smith in the winners circle ... now if we could just get the tricky one in there ....

After the race, Matt said that one of the best things about running the twin is that it was more like a conventional V8 engine and that he had a lot of people he could turn to for help in deciding what areas to work on in R&D.

It was cool to see him in the winners' circle. I remember well when he was a teenager working with his dad on the PS car. When he left to "go race motorcycles" a lot of the Pro Stock pits thought it was a typical teenage lack of judgement.

Shows you what we knew.

awesome job my matt and the team. angelle musta really cried tears after her record got taken away :D

Congrats on a great performance, Matt.

I picked you last season to take the championship.... I kept quiet this year. Seems to be workin'! ;)

Sets a new national record, wins the race and takes the points lead!!!

Holy crap are you kidding me!!!

That was very cool Amanda!!!

Anyone with half a brain knew he was going to do it soon. That bike has been flying for weeks now.

Congrats to Matt and the team (and family)!!!!!!!!!:)

Congrats to Matt on an awesome performance!!!

I don't mean to de-rail the thread, but the Smith family had a good weekend. As Tom mentioned, Rickie pulled double duty running an NOS & blower car this weekend at Valdosta. Rickie lost in the final in his traditional red '63 vette NOS ride, and unfortunately he lost first round in Terry Leggett's beautiful blown Mustang....

Rickie can drive the wheels off anything, and apparently Matt is following in his footsteps!! Congrats again to him for the win & national record!

tn_DSC00349.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back