Way To Go Jr!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

lmhb oyf

Nitro Member
Two out of three on the swing! He can flat out drive a car.

Congrats to JR, Jim Walsh and crew.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome job by jr to complete the $humacher shutout! hes got the rookie of the year wraped up in my opinion. great driving job!

It was a well earned win for J.R. I haven't seen a happier bunch in a long time!
I will say it again J.R. is right now the hands on favorite to win Rookie of the Year. ;)
Hillary Will had a good weekend also but Todd drove his butt off and was rewarded with a Wally congrats to the whole team!

You're only as good as your competition. JR's first two wins are career highlight reel level. Astounding!

Congrats Evan Knoll

Not a bad swing for the Skull Gear teams... Two wins for JR, Walsh and the guys, and Tommy, Bob and Dick looked real strong both weekends.

Congratulations to JR and crew, great to see a JR Dragster grad do so well, gets my vote for rookie of the year................................Perry Jr.

Imagine the possibilities

Folks keep saying he could win rookie of the year, there is no other new person in the Pro ranks that can drive as good as he can. He has proven in these last three races what he can do. Those races weren't gimmes, he did have some luck too but who doesn't. I just wonder if they had funding starting the year where would the team have been in points? Knocking on the Top ten door right now after running a partial season. They could be a force next year if they can keep these performances up, credit Jimmy Walsh with smart tune ups when they need it and JR with the lights when the team needs them and Dexter Tuttle and Evan Knoll for putting these guys together.

JR's got the right stuff. He's an all out, hands on drag racer from A to B. I see some even greater things happening for him and his team. Congrats!;)

whats some back ground on Jim walsh..where he come from? I know the Name but don't know much about him..

Congratulations! although shoe was one of my picks for sonoma,
that final got me out of my recliner!........again! way to go.

Kinda early for this but this win may get JR the rookie of the year.
Hands down right now.

Wow what a Western Swing for JR... of all the teams out there, he gets two wins (both over the Army in the finals)... that's the way to throw a coming out party!!!!
Congrats JR!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back