Congrats to JR Todd - NHRA Rookie of the Year (1 Viewer)

nick name

Nitro Member
Congrats to JR, Jimmy Walsh and the whole Skull Shine Top Fuel Team on a great year!! And congrats to JR on your much deserved award.

Can't wait to see what you guys can do next year racing the full season!! :)

The Snyder Motorsports Race Team

TORCO Racing Fuels TAFC #6

Way to go, JR!

Well deserved, indeed! Congrats to Jimmy Walsh and the team as well. Barring any major changes on that team, JR and SteveO will make some noise next year running the full schedule.

Thanks to JR and Steve for letting me hang out with them for a little while and talk about running super comp and other random stuff on Thursday outside their pit before Q1 session. Both of them are really nice guys.

Last edited:
Awesome job, very well deserved, and really cool that Jimmy Walsh could showcase his true talents..............

...................that kid has got some driving skills too:D
Not to mention he is one cool character!

If someone would have told me at the beginning of the season that JR would win more races than Larry Dixon, Cory Mac, Doug Herbert, Del Worsham, Gary Scelzi, and David Grubnic COMBINED I would have sent them to the lab for a drug test.

Well done JR, Jimmy Walsh and the crew. And once again, thanks to Evan Knoll ... without his backing there wouldn't be very many cars to cheer.

Congrats to JR and his team. Very impressive rookie season. Definitely earned - and definitely well deserved.

Congratulations to J.R. Todd and team for an awesome year!:D
I look forward to your continued success next year.
Boy does Evan Knoll have an eye for talent.......

Congrats J.R. Definitely a well-deserved award. I remember seeing him run Litton's second car several years in the IHRA and was impressed how he drove that thing despite only being 17. I talked to him for a little bit back then and he seemed like a real nice guy. From what I've seen on TV this year it looks like he's still just as nice and easy going as he was back then.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back