Your worst nightmare! (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
If you are Tony, Doug or Brandon you are probably hoping to wind up on the half of the ladder away from JR! Skull team runs a 4.53 in second round while other teams were pulling out of line. AJ may be the master of producing power, but Mr. Walsh is rapidly showing he is the new master of tuning under changing conditions. FIRE 'EM UP!!!! - :cool:

From T - "Jim, give me a break...where do you come up with this stuff?"
Uhh - What stuff? Did you listen to Bob and Alan on the audiocast or read comments on DRC? Do you have some information that would let us know that these obviously misinformed and inexperienced commentators are WRONG about Jim Walsh's movement to the top level of Crew Chiefs?

From T - "Jim, give me a break...where do you come up with this stuff?"
Uhh - What stuff? Did you listen to Bob and Alan on the audiocast or read comments on DRC? Do you have some information that would let us know that these obviously misinformed and inexperienced commentators are WRONG about Jim Walsh's movement to the top level of Crew Chiefs?
No I didn't listen to the audiocast or read DRC. I guess was to busy tonight servicing a reverser and a cannon, along with loading up my stuff for Rockingham.

A.J., Rahn and Tim are gonna run their junk and let the chips fall where they may.

Lets see one of my worst nightmares, happen twice?
Got off work,
Purchased the tickets,
Made the hotel reservations,
Then it rains on the race dates!

Looking at the points if JR went to those 4 races, qualifed near the bottom of the field and won one round of competition ( a conservative estimate of how he would do) he'd be in 7th place. As it is now I think he can pick up two more positions, passing out Dixon would be a stretch, but possible.

Lets see one of my worst nightmares, happen twice?
Got off work,
Purchased the tickets,
Made the hotel reservations,
Then it rains on the race dates!
Bummer. That happened to me at Pomona 2004. Although I did get to see one session of TAFC's, but that was it. Saturday morning I was on a plane back to Chicago. Saturday afternoon I was on my way to watch my brother play basketball against Illinois. A friend of mine called me from Pomona and said the race was cancelled. At least I made the right choice of heading for the airport.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back