Wanna buy A Wally !!! (1 Viewer)

I understand times are tough but selling a Wally just seems wrong. Especially Gary Densham's FIRST NHRA NATIONAL EVENT WIN for JFR.

No driver would ever sell their Wally....these are duplicate ones made for the crew and sponsors. The family of the late Dave Shultz has sold a few of Dave's actual Wallys on eBay in the past. I bought a 1988 Joe Amato win Wally...but it was the one given to his crew member Jeff Rodgers.The driver's Wally now has the Powerade/FullThrottle logo on the bottom side of the base.

I wonder if Gary knows it on there?.. seeing how he has been in Autralia since the day after christmas.....

who is the seller?

Billy

No driver would ever sell their Wally....

This is an interesting story about the recession and how athletes go broke...racers are no different.

Recession or no recession, many NFL, NBA and Major League - 03.23.09 - SI Vault

..."there are the unnamed athletes and team personnel who pawned 400 title rings to the online reseller championship-rings.net over the past three months, a spike of about 33% from the same period last year. (A 2008 Giants Super Bowl ring was among them.)"....

I was waiting for something about that LOL

As for the T/F Jacket, to me it just doesn't seem right.
I'm sure somebody in those two family's would want that jacket.

That jacket should be on display in Ocala. I think I will bid on it and, if bought, I will send it to Big.

That jacket should be on display in Ocala. I think I will bid on it and, if bought, I will send it to Big.

Sounds like a great idea, I'll throw some $$$ at it. Alan if you want to bid go ahead and start. Anyone else want to help. Maybe start a new thread on this effort. Alan Send me a PM
Lets make it happen.

I have sold 2 Division size Wally’s on Ebay. Both were copy’s from Division wins that went to a sponsor. When my contact / salesman at the RV place moved on, he left them at the showroom, and when the new owners took over, they had me come and pick ‘em up.

They were copys, so Ebay seemed like the best option.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back