Look at this rig... pretty cool huh? (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I "seen"
lol.gif
that yesterday because I am looking to buy an 18 foot enclosed tag.
(if anyone knows of one for sale, lemme know)
It's a trip how corporations buy and discard stuff.

Hey Jeremiah,
Permit me to be first to welcome you to the Mater. Your entrance fee will be to purchase that rig and make it available to Maters as desired. Hope that works for you like it does for us.

p.s. I'll be needing it for the opening event of CIFCA in April or May but I'll buy the fuel and bring the food if that'll help out? Hey, I'm there for you.

Hey Jeremiah,
Permit me to be first to welcome you to the Mater. Your entrance fee will be to purchase that rig and make it available to Maters as desired. Hope that works for you like it does for us.

p.s. I'll be needing it for the opening event of CIFCA in April or May but I'll buy the fuel and bring the food if that'll help out? Hey, I'm there for you.

I was just thinking that would make a nice RV to take to the chili cookoff next year! :D

I was going to buy it, but some idiot has put the toilet paper on the holder the wrong way round.

Will these idiots never learn????? lol

Last edited:
It's great to see we are now racing hospitality areas and trailers.:rolleyes:

Oh well, just another alky car parked in the mud.:rolleyes:

Looks to me like it is over the top, which is correct. :)

Two votes for over the top.

Don't get me started on napkins backwards in holders and...the worst...COARSE GROUND PEPPER IN A FINE GROUND SHAKER!!!!!! AARRGGHH!!!

I was at my cousin's for Christmas dinner and they had the fancy everything, including the shakers that don't tell you what's in them. You have to NOTICE that one of the fancy little buggers has one hole, the other has several in a line. The pepper shaker that only has one microscopic hole to begin with? That's right. Coarse ground pepper!!! :mad:

By the way. Do you think that trailer comes with a jar of mustard? :D Pull up next to Compton in that! "You got any mustard in that thing?"

A pro might need some to go on the big weinie that the Countdown gave them this year! :D

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back