Vinnie D's New ride!! (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
From Comp Plus's Photo album today in Vegas.....

DSC_0089.JPG

Nice looking ride!! I hope that team does as well in pro stock as they did in comp eliminator!!! Awesome group of people...!:cool:

I know their old '63 corvette that David Beckley drove in A/AA last year has been advertised in national dragster for sale. Never know...he might go to the car that Vinnie drove last year.

From Comp Plus's Photo album today in Vegas.....

DSC_0089.JPG

Nice looking ride!! I hope that team does as well in pro stock as they did in comp eliminator!!! Awesome group of people...!:cool:

You got that right, Tim! Me and some buddies were sitting close to their group in the stands during comp qualifying @ Indy a couple of years ago and they were very friendly. Hell, I think the gals were more enthusiastic/emotional than the guys were when those two Corvettes went down the track! It was pretty cool!

By the way, the Pro Stocker is very nice looking (as expected). Is this their first time out with it? How well has it run so far?

Sean D

I would kind of liked to see some more Mob type graphics on Vinnie's car, IMO. But it is a clean looking car.

You got that right, Tim! Me and some buddies were sitting close to their group in the stands during comp qualifying @ Indy a couple of years ago and they were very friendly. Hell, I think the gals were more enthusiastic/emotional than the guys were when those two Corvettes went down the track! It was pretty cool!

By the way, the Pro Stocker is very nice looking (as expected). Is this their first time out with it? How well has it run so far?

Sean D

The Mitsos folks are really great people-they will treat the fans as well as anyone in the pro ranks. Vinnie's quickest run was a 6.94. The fact of the matter is that Vinnie will go slower in the Pro Stocker than he did in the comp car.

As for whether or not they'll race the comp car again, I have my doubts. They were going to do so when their initial plan was to run IHRA pro stock, but not that they are going 500 inch racing, I can't see them having the time.

The Mitsos folks are really great people-they will treat the fans as well as anyone in the pro ranks. Vinnie's quickest run was a 6.94. The fact of the matter is that Vinnie will go slower in the Pro Stocker than he did in the comp car.

As for whether or not they'll race the comp car again, I have my doubts. They were going to do so when their initial plan was to run IHRA pro stock, but not that they are going 500 inch racing, I can't see them having the time.

Thanks for the update, Dave.

Sean D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back