VEGAS Fuel - MAx (1 Viewer)

Hey Mike thanks for the props and the plugs........stop by the pit and say Hi to Max and Jane if you are going. I will NOT be there as im manning the fort as they say.

O.K. Tim I'll accept your challenge. Just send me, at your expense, a couple of cans of Vegas Fuel. If I agree that it tastes better than B.D. I will happily convert upon it's arrival to my state.

To further add to your challenge, should you be sucessful in my conversion, I will agree to send to you a beverage of your choice at my expense.

You ready to mix it up dude? :D

Hi Tom! Just to muddy the waters a bit, (and speed up the results of the Timmah-Tom challenge,) if you will pm me with your address info, I'll personally have a can of VegasFuel on the way to you today! What a deal, huh?

Is the stuff available out here in California anywhere yet? Now I can't wait to try it before Sears Point!

This is what I get from getting caught up with work and stuff.
Vegas Fuel is the best!!! Like Mike said, it peps me up without the overkill like some others.
I have gotten a few people to try this, and love it!!! There is a Speedway right next to my work that has it.
(Admittedly, I dabble with the Sugar free Rockstar, thanks again Johnny Rockstar! and little Monster Assault)
Tim, get that package sent so we can have some results already. ;) Want an update on the challenge there.

Product is available in Ca, Az, and Nv pretty good right now, Seattle area does have a dist as mentioned above. Ohio and the midwest states are growing. There are pockets throughout the US we need to connect the dots and expand the presense through our new dist agreements we are currently working on.
Stop by the pits this weekend and say Hi.
Alot of the Maters have had it when we've had the parties, talk with them to see what they thought of it.

Bill, I sent a trial can to Tom Montgomery out of my personal stash for his VegasFuel challenge. He will give us the results. Give me a call sometime today if you have a chance, ok?

For those of you who are interested, The taste test has been accomplished. First I want to express my sincerest thanks to Terry Larsen for stepping up to the plate and sending me a can of VegasFuel. Thoughtful gesture indeed! :)

Now for the results.....

The flavor was good, certainly better than Red Bull. Having tasted quite a few varieties of energy drinks, I would give VegasFuel a thumbs up in comparison to others I've tried.

In regards to how it compares with my favorite (Full Throttle Blue Demon) there is really no comparison!

They are different in taste altogether so it would be comparing apples to oranges. Not a fair distinction!

I'm still trying to figure out what Blue Agave is supposed to taste like? No matter, I like it just the same. :)

The end result is I am sticking with my Blue Demon for taste, availability, and my desire to show support for a sport that needs all the help it can get!

Would I purchase VegasFuel if made available at my local convenience store? Yes I certainly would if the price was reasonable. Would I purchase it on-line with the associated costs involved? No I probably would not.

There you have it folks and Tim. JMHO for what it's worth!

For those of you who are interested, The taste test has been accomplished. First I want to express my sincerest thanks to Terry Larsen for stepping up to the plate and sending me a can of VegasFuel. Thoughtful gesture indeed! :)

Now for the results.....

The flavor was good, certainly better than Red Bull. Having tasted quite a few varieties of energy drinks, I would give VegasFuel a thumbs up in comparison to others I've tried.

In regards to how it compares with my favorite (Full Throttle Blue Demon) there is really no comparison!

They are different in taste altogether so it would be comparing apples to oranges. Not a fair distinction!

I'm still trying to figure out what Blue Agave is supposed to taste like? No matter, I like it just the same. :)

The end result is I am sticking with my Blue Demon for taste, availability, and my desire to show support for a sport that needs all the help it can get!

Would I purchase VegasFuel if made available at my local convenience store? Yes I certainly would if the price was reasonable. Would I purchase it on-line with the associated costs involved? No I probably would not.

Ok...but the most important part... DID NEBRASKI SEND IT FED EX????:cool:

Glad you liked it...

Timmah

Now for the results.....

Tom, thanks for giving it a test run and for your candid comparison. Glad to hear you would add it to your energy drink purchase list. I don't blame you not wanting to go through the hassle of on line purchases. And rest assured that Max, Bill, and company are working as we speak to make VegasFuel more readily available.
I think if people will give VegasFuel a try, they will, like you, at least add it to their rotation of energy drink purposes. And don't hold me to this, but I believe it will have a more attractive price than some of the other brands.

My job allows for some long hours at the track so I have become a bit of an energy drink connoisseur. I've been a Red Bull fan (read-addict) for several years but after having a few Vegas Fuels, I think I've found a new favorite. I've brought back several cans to share around the office too and I haven't had a single person not like it (unusual for energy drinks.) I can't wait for this stuff to be stocked on shelves here in the Mid-West, especially if its priced around what some articles have said it will be.

Please tell me it'll be sucralose and not aspartame!

sorry Tom, sucralose is aspartame, original name for aspartame way back when they first started to make it, do not take my word for this, google it and see all the other names that they try to fool us with, also splenda.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back