VEGAS Fuel - MAx (1 Viewer)

So does the ban on energy drink sponsors apply to self sponsorship? Or maybe Max has a 99 year contract? Now that would p1$$ off the NHRA wouldn't it.

Well if he owns the company he can stay sponsored as long as he wants.

Wait, because he now owns the company can Max be called "self-sponsored" or "Independent?"

So does the ban on energy drink sponsors apply to self sponsorship? Or maybe Max has a 99 year contract? Now that would p1$$ off the NHRA wouldn't it.
Jim, my understanding of the energy drink ban is that all existing sponsors (including VegasFuel) would be grandfathered in and as long as the company retains the existing name which it will, Max and VegasFuel will have a long and happy future within the rules of NHRA. (but what do I know, I live in the middle of a cornfield in Nebraska....)

I'm sure Max is smart enough to make sure that wouldn't happen.

Best thing you can do is go out and buy some VegasFuel and enjoy it.
I've got about 4 in the fridge for this weekend. Gona try the Malibu/FegasFuel

Last edited:
We feel this was the best position for us. We have been marketing the product awhile and saw first hand the positive response it was getting. Like Max said, we knew what we were able to do with Jager, we increased their US case sales by alot. This way, now, we have a direct impact on the products success, as well, we share in its potential rewards.
We've been looking for a product to "work" on and this seemed to be the right fit. It's no secret we are marketers first, racing just happens to be the vehicle to get part of the message across.
Everyone is real excited, we have assembled a great team and we all look forward to rolling up our sleeves and see where this takes us.

Bill Nychay
Director of Marketing / Sponsorship
VegasFuel
Naylor Racing

Well cool! Now, I just need to find where I can get the diet version when it comes out! :D

We feel this was the best position for us. We have been marketing the product awhile and saw first hand the positive response it was getting. Like Max said, we knew what we were able to do with Jager, we increased their US case sales by alot. This way, now, we have a direct impact on the products success, as well, we share in its potential rewards.
We've been looking for a product to "work" on and this seemed to be the right fit. It's no secret we are marketers first, racing just happens to be the vehicle to get part of the message across.
Everyone is real excited, we have assembled a great team and we all look forward to rolling up our sleeves and see where this takes us.

Bill Nychay
Director of Marketing / Sponsorship
VegasFuel
Naylor Racing

Bill, got some info for you on possible distribution channnels in the central 7 state area--call me if you have a chance.

Kelly, we're about 5 weeks out with our Sugar Free. i will let you know where to find it:)

yeah Terry, were gonna sell it through the Allmand sales reps??!!!! LOL

Ill call ya in a bit.

Hey Bill, any chance that you guys will be coming out with a high-protein version of Vegas Fuel? :D

Jim, my understanding of the energy drink ban is that all existing sponsors (including VegasFuel) would be grandfathered in and as long as the company retains the existing name which it will, Max and VegasFuel will have a long and happy future within the rules of NHRA. (but what do I know, I live in the middle of a cornfield in Nebraska....)

I thought I had read it was until current contracts ran out, but your explanation makes more sense now that i think about it.

Never sell the cornfield short, you can do great things with corn, heat and some copper tubing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back