VEGAS Fuel - MAx (1 Viewer)

Nunz(No Neck)

There are plans for a high energy booster called VegasFuel Max(get it, lol)

I'm looking forward to a sample at Sears Point!!:D
Bill are you gonna be at Sears Point? Alan is a valued Allmand customer and will be Proudly wearing an Allmand hat for identification purposes. Jane and Max have been alerted, but if you are at Sears Point, please keep an eye out for Alan, ok?

We feel this was the best position for us. We have been marketing the product awhile and saw first hand the positive response it was getting. Like Max said, we knew what we were able to do with Jager, we increased their US case sales by alot. This way, now, we have a direct impact on the products success, as well, we share in its potential rewards.
We've been looking for a product to "work" on and this seemed to be the right fit. It's no secret we are marketers first, racing just happens to be the vehicle to get part of the message across.
Everyone is real excited, we have assembled a great team and we all look forward to rolling up our sleeves and see where this takes us.

Bill Nychay
Director of Marketing / Sponsorship
VegasFuel
Naylor Racing

Hi Bill,

Just a thought here. I would start by updating your website and where you can buy the stuff??

Just saying! :)

You right wing devil, you! And Tom, VegasFuel is available on Amazon.com right now, even though the actual point of purchase locations are basically on each coast. And I expect that to change radically in the very near future as Max and Bill apply their talents to growing the brand.

Tom
Hence why we are now running things. There are alot of changes from the websites, to the packaging, to the availability. This is no small undertaking. We need to grab ahold of alot of things. You will see changes coming soon.
This is a totally different animal, that when implimented correctly will bear alot of fruit.

Tom
Hence why we are now running things. There are alot of changes from the websites, to the packaging, to the availability. This is no small undertaking. We need to grab ahold of alot of things. You will see changes coming soon.
This is a totally different animal, that when implimented correctly will bear alot of fruit.

And Bill, since you chose to poke fun at my Regional Sales Rep VegasFuel distribution (what the hell, it might work!) plan, I feel the need to point out your wonderfully mixed metaphor--I love the image of an animal with fruit growing on it! Just like my friend in college who was Jewish--when he said something like "we all have our crosses to bear" it took me a long long time to deal with that one! Only kidding, Bill!:D Do you hate me yet?

Tom

Bill...

OUTSTANDING!!! Having talked with you guys a few times now, it's obvious that you are WONDERFUL MARKETING PEOPLE (with a business to run) who use our sport as the Vehical to transport that product! Honestly, our sport needs more of "US", (as you know that I'm on the same page as you guys!) You guys have done a great job, bringing the PRODUCT to the track, and wetting the whistles of those who get the chance to sample (THE BEST TASTING / And best Adult Beverage Mixing) Energy Drink On the Market!!! Now, with you guys being able to SEAL THE DEAL, and expand the sales of the product, it's only a matter of time until the Profits start coming in! This is one of the SMARTEST BUSINESS DECISIONS I HAVE SEEN A PROFESSIONAL DRAG RACING TEAM MAKE.... EVER! Remember, if there is anything I can do to help you guys reach your business goals, Don't hesitate to ask! I'm your Huckleberry!!!

Congrats to Max, Jane and your team on the new business venture! Sorry I missed you guys on Saturday night... I was freakin dead tired from being on the track all day. I COULD HAVE USED A FEW VEGAS FUEL'S TO KEEP ME GOING... But those pesky NHRA OFFICIAL SPONSORS..Gotta love it!

See ya'll soon!

Timmah!:cool:

PS: WHERE IS MY SHIRT???? ;)

Tom

Thanks Bill. Hopefully the great state of Oklahoma will be recepients of your product. I must say, however, I won't be buying your product through the mail, I'll wait until I see it on the store shelves and buy one to try.

BTW I am kind of hooked on Blue Demon, so your going to have to impress me a bit.. LOL :D

And Bill, since you chose to poke fun at my Regional Sales Rep VegasFuel distribution (what the hell, it might work!) plan, I feel the need to point out your wonderfully mixed metaphor--I love the image of an animal with fruit growing on it! Just like my friend in college who was Jewish--when he said something like "we all have our crosses to bear" it took me a long long time to deal with that one! Only kidding, Bill!:D Do you hate me yet?

it works for GO FAST and the MATCO TOOLS DISTRUBTORS!!! The local company here in Denver has all the Matco Tools trucks selling the product on road, and sales have increased quite a bit! After meeting your Team this weekend... I'm sure they could help... (AT LEAST WITH THE VEGAS SKYY'S!!!) :D

Geez... Imagine putting up a VEGAS FUEL TENT in front of TOM OSBORNE MEMORIAL STADIUM on a Saturday morning in the fall....!!!! YOU COULD SELL THEM FOR $5.00 a peice to the ALUM'S and STUDENTS HEADING TO THE GAME AND MAKE A KILLING!!! (the perfect Recovery Drink from the Friday night party, and the prep for the Saturday in the stands!!!) OMG I'm on to something here....!!

Go Big Red!

Timmah!

Thanks Bill. Hopefully the great state of Oklahoma will be recepients of your product. I must say, however, I won't be buying your product through the mail, I'll wait until I see it on the store shelves and buy one to try.

BTW I am kind of hooked on Blue Demon, so your going to have to impress me a bit.. LOL :D

Tom... Blue Demon couldn't hold Vegas Fuel's Jock Strap!!!;)

That's coming right from the Horse's Mouth Dude!!!

Timmah!

Tom... Blue Demon couldn't hold Vegas Fuel's Jock Strap!!!;)

That's coming right from the Horse's Mouth Dude!!!

Timmah!

O.K. Tim I'll accept your challenge. Just send me, at your expense, a couple of cans of Vegas Fuel. If I agree that it tastes better than B.D. I will happily convert upon it's arrival to my state.

To further add to your challenge, should you be sucessful in my conversion, I will agree to send to you a beverage of your choice at my expense.

You ready to mix it up dude? :D

O.K. Tim I'll accept your challenge. Just send me, at your expense, a couple of cans of Vegas Fuel. If I agree that it tastes better than B.D. I will happily convert upon it's arrival to my state.

To further add to your challenge, should you be sucessful in my conversion, I will agree to send to you a beverage of your choice at my expense.

You ready to mix it up dude? :D

s19477_ps2_10.jpg

ROCKY: "DO YOU WANNA RING THE BELL"....

APOLLO: "ALL RIGHT.... DING.... DING!!!"

You gotta remember something there Tommy... I'm the guy who bet Paul Rogers that I would come back from 20 PTS down in the "PICK THE WINNER'S" Contest that whoever looses, has to wear a DRESS IN THE PIT IN LAS VEGAS DURING A QUALIFYING SESSION!!! I have all the confidence in the world in this Product, and will be happy to send you a few VEGAS FUEL'S ..(VIA FED EX EXPRESS!) so it will get to you undamaged..... :rolleyes:

(Hey Bill...Hook up a brother with a case so I can whoop up on that chump BLUE DEMON)!

Timmah!

s19477_ps2_10.jpg

ROCKY: "DO YOU WANNA RING THE BELL"....

APOLLO: "ALL RIGHT.... DING.... DING!!!"

You gotta remember something there Tommy... I'm the guy who bet Paul Rogers that I would come back from 20 PTS down in the "PICK THE WINNER'S" Contest that whoever looses, has to wear a DRESS IN THE PIT IN LAS VEGAS DURING A QUALIFYING SESSION!!! I have all the confidence in the world in this Product, and will be happy to send you a few VEGAS FUEL'S ..(VIA FED EX EXPRESS!) so it will get to you undamaged..... :rolleyes:

(Hey Bill...Hook up a brother with a case so I can whoop up on that chump BLUE DEMON)!

Timmah!

I have'nt laughed that hard in a while Tim. Great post! I'm up for the challenge if you are brotha! ;)

thats why i love it here, never a SHORTAGE OF CHALLENGES, lol

Terry, I LOVE your idea, thats why we are here together(in a scense, lol).

We will let the product sell it self, i am confident that it can stand toe to toe with the "others". Its just different, for those of you who like the green yellow citrus taste may or may not like this as we are red fruit taste, different strokes for different folks. Our goal is not to replace red bull, but to take just a percent or two. Look what Monster has taken from the market share, then add what Rockstar has taken........times are changing and there is a new kid in town. We'll let the people decide.
One thing is for certain, the NHRA demographic is the PERFECT place to be with this.

Terry, lets talk in the am......brain dead right now.

I'm not an energy drink drinker, BUT, the company I work for is a Vegas Fuel Distributor & I have sampled a few. I gotta admit I like them.They don't make me all jittery. And being a truck Driver hauling 11,500 gallons of gasoline it's kinda nice to be awake at times:p Now for a shameless company plug. If your going either to or from the Seattle race & are traveling I-5 & need a Vegas Fuel, stop at the Shell stations at Exits # 71(west side of fwy) or exit#59, exit#49(good hamburgers also) exit#27(truck stop even better hamburgers) OK I'm done.

I'm not an energy drink drinker, BUT, the company I work for is a Vegas Fuel Distributor & I have sampled a few. I gotta admit I like them.They don't make me all jittery. And being a truck Driver hauling 11,500 gallons of gasoline it's kinda nice to be awake at times:p Now for a shameless company plug. If your going either to or from the Seattle race & are traveling I-5 & need a Vegas Fuel, stop at the Shell stations at Exits # 71(west side of fwy) or exit#59, exit#49(good hamburgers also) exit#27(truck stop even better hamburgers) OK I'm done.

OUTSTANDING POST!!!! See Tom... I Got's PEEPS IN MY CORNER!!!:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back