Vegas - Fremont Street Experience (1 Viewer)

paoldtimer

Nitro Member
Does anyone know if they are having the Fremont Street Experience again with the NHRA drivers like last year? I've looked many places and don't see it listed anywhere... am I blind?? ;)

The time has not been set yet,but the Fremont street experience web site says It will be held on the 3rd st. stage.

Cool. We'll be at the Nugget the first few nights, then we're moving to The Palazzo. TI is nice, I wouldn't mind staying there again sometime.
Mark ...We will be doing the fremont street deal. I hope you can make it. If not, then I will see you at the track.:)

Mark ...We will be doing the fremont street deal. I hope you can make it. If not, then I will see you at the track.:)

Eugene, if you guys are there, I will definitely make a point to find you guys. We get in on Thursday around 5:15pm, get the rental car and head downtown, I suppose we'll be there by 6:30.

I am staying at El Cortez. LOL. If I don't show up at the track, I probably got shanked! Wish me luck! :eek:

I love when NHRA takes over the overhead video projection screen. My favorite part is when two funny cars race the length of the Fremont street experience with full sound and animation. So bad ass! It's at the 27 second mark.

[vbtube]q3gxDE62090[/vbtube]

Last edited:
There is a hole in the wall Cuban restaurant on Fremont St close to El Cortez. Its on the south side of the street. I am sure it doesn't pass any health dept inspections but the food is awesome!!!

I am staying at El Cortez. LOL. If I don't show up at the track, I probably got shanked! Wish me luck! :eek:

I love when NHRA takes over the overhead video projection screen. My favorite part is when two funny cars race the length of the Fremont street experience with full sound and animation. So bad ass! It's at the 27 second mark.

[vbtube]q3gxDE62090[/vbtube]

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back