Vbookie-Phoenix (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
here's the vbookie fr Phoenix

let me know if there are changes you would like or mosre ways to bet. I'm learning this as we go as want to keep it fun for evryone.

Anyone in the top 10 in points gets their own listing.

I figured with the name people outside on the top 10 after one event it would make for some interesting rest of the field wagers

Help....how does this work...I really want to get in on it..just want to be sure i'm betting correctly....

I bet the last of my moola last week , I now have 500. How do I find results from last race?

Deb just put numbers in next to whichever drivers you want to bet on.

You can place however much you want on however many drivers you want. When betting it tells you how much you have to spend.

right now you have 500 vcash

as for results you can click on any name in the current betting field and it will show you who has bid on what. Once closed, like the winternationals thread, it will show you who won

Hey question PJ, I guess I should have asked this before I bet but anyways.

If I bet the whole $500 and lose do I get reset to $500 the next race again or how exactly does that work. B/C if thats the case if you have $500 you might as well bet it all. Just let me know.

Hey question PJ, I guess I should have asked this before I bet but anyways.

If I bet the whole $500 and lose do I get reset to $500 the next race again or how exactly does that work. B/C if thats the case if you have $500 you might as well bet it all. Just let me know.

I don't know, but I'll check on it

Congrats to the big winners this week

The bet the field crown in Pro stock came up huge
Jason Laimonis 3750

Suzanne St.Pierre, Doug Finch and Mike Hodge each had 1500

Is there any place we can go to see how much $$ we have left, & how others did in this past event... I know I went in with $650.now I have $1060 & I don't know where or how I won it.. I did have 8 bets going... anyway you can post my results of my bets ... or show everyones.. whatever you can..

BTW I love it....... :(

Last edited:
Is there any place we can go to see how much $$ we have left, & how others did in this past event... I know I went in with $650.now I have $1060 & I don't know where or how I won it.. I did have 8 bets going... anyway you can post my results of my bets ... or show everyones.. whatever you can..

The only way I found was to go to the first post and click on the first driver (JR Todd) and then just scroll through all of the picks.

Im heading to Vegas, Ive never won anything ever, but on VBookie, Im doing great!! Maybe my luck has changed!:D

John, go click on one of the drivers names. Then when the next list of drivers come up showing who all bet what on them up top above them it has like 3 topics one called YOUR BETS. Click on that and it will show your bets for every race so far this year.

John, go click on one of the drivers names. Then when the next list of drivers come up showing who all bet what on them up top above them it has like 3 topics one called YOUR BETS. Click on that and it will show your bets for every race so far this year.

Justin,

Thanks for the tip! I hadn't even noticed those topics at the top. Now I can view my bets for the first two races. I'm 100% right now--absolutely NO winnings yet! I suck at this but it's fun! Maybe next race.....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back