Phoenix Test (1 Viewer)

Sid

Nitro Member
I know it's a bit slow in coming, but I want to offer up a gallery of images from Phoenix testing last month.
There were some interesting runs. For you Kallita team fans, there is Dave Grubnic driving his own dragster and also Doug K's and Doug H's.
There was Gary Scelzi driving a funny car with Beckman injector (maybe more) and a Ron Capps body.
And of course Eric's last runs at Phoenix after this tragic lost the drag racing comunity has suffered.

Anyway I hope you enjoy them, if you use the slide show, you notice a slight decrease in quality.

Thanks
Paul.SmugMug - expatphoto : Nitro Testing @ FIR Phoenix AZ. Feb.2007

Paul
Quick question. You said grubby testing his own dragster. You mean instead of a test driver perhaps Ben Marshall??

Paul
Quick question. You said grubby testing his own dragster. You mean instead of a test driver perhaps Ben Marshall??

To be honest, I went by helmets in the car and assumed it to DG, plus another photographer there said it was him in all three cars.

Thanks for sharing, Paul. The photos are phenomenal...great composition, interesting angles (what other terms can I think of from high school photography...rule of thirds?) Seriously, though, great job!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back