Vbookie game 2 (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Here is game 2 for the gators

Cut off time is just before the first round of nitro qualifying

Hmmmmmmmmmm new crew chief........Hmmm last two events.............Your the best!! When I first checked the link, the VBookie wasnt showing yet, them I come back to this. Love it!:D Next bet.......is.............just how many other NFC teams will get shown/interviewed no matter how they do!! Ha!

Last edited:
Thanks, I wanted to mix it up and with the change with crew chief and such I thought it was pretty open as to how they would do and if they would have success right away.

It comes up saying I cannot bet more than once on this event. Is this because I have already bet in the other game?

for game 2 you can only bet for one outcome. otherwise someone could bet for each scenario and end up ahead.

I'm thinking of trying to split up the pro classes for the next event and allowing people to pick just one.

Well we know Mark's working on a rain dance for the rest of the qualifying sessions lol

I can't remember, I think I was in the 5/1... But then again, maybe it was 3/1... RATS!! I should take notes of this instead of watching my vcash disappear... Oh well, I did vote that he would make the show... Why else would I be pulling for him??:eek: ;) :D

John, you need to change your color. It's almost impossible to read you posts.

Floyd ... do you have your background set to "original" white ? most of the pages here are black, & I'm posting in YELLOW which makes it very easy to see on the "Black" background.. however if you have it set to white.. Yes it would be hard to read.. let me know..

Would someone else please let me know in this thread ? Is my Yellow ok on most posts.. or should I change it?
tkxx

Last edited:
Floyd ... do you have your background set to "original" white ? most of the pages here are black, & I'm posting in YELLOW which makes it very easy to see on the "Black" background.. however if you have it set to white.. Yes it would be hard to read.. let me know..

Would someone else please let me know in this thread ? Is my Yellow ok on most posts.. or should I change it?
tkxx
Yellow is cool on black... Leave it Yellowjacket...:D

tkxx

:D I didn't know you could change the background. Now it's ok.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back