Updated NHRA Oildown Policy (1 Viewer)

We are talking about TV, not nostalgia races. I don't watch Street Outlaws either, but apparently way more people due than are interested in NHRA big show on TV.

Well NHRA is also looking at TV ratings, Im sure if you were Tom Compton you would do what pulled better numbers. BTW....have you seen the crowds at those Street Outlaw races? More people watching at home than at the track...

Joe; Have you ever been to some of those grudge races done at some tracks where they have to close the gates and turn many hundreds away?

As for the TV show, I am sure the producers are not letting it out when and where they will be filming.

Joe; Have you ever been to some of those grudge races done at some tracks where they have to close the gates and turn many hundreds away?

As for the TV show, I am sure the producers are not letting it out when and where they will be filming.

Locally around OKC it's not exactly a secret where they are filming but it's not as well known when. Some of the test sessions are closer to the real thing but the actual races are very cordinated with an emergency crew on site, lights etc. Hope I'm not popping anybody's ballon but it's a made for TV production with story lines and script outllines although tbe racing is very real and very competitive.

I just read where Competition Plus has heard word that the NHRA will make an announcement prior to Friday's qualifying revealing a new clean run credit program with the money going to the racers. That would be great news!

I wonder why they never used a high powered vacuum to pick up the oil instead of burning it with jets or soaking it with speedi dry.....suck it up and wipe with a little acetone and the track would be clean

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back