TV crew has left the track (1 Viewer)

What a bunch of whining babies! Do you guys realize you can cry all you want about the Countdown and nothing is going to change? If you guys hate the Countdown that much, stop watching the races and stop crying here! Think about it, if there are enough people who dislike the Countdown and those people no longer support the NHRA races, that should get NHRA's attention. After looking at the results of PJ's petition, I would say the NHRA will not miss any of you and the sport will continue to grow.

D

I'll 2nd that opinion!

What a bunch of whining babies! Do you guys realize you can cry all you want about the Countdown and nothing is going to change? If you guys hate the Countdown that much, stop watching the races and stop crying here! Think about it, if there are enough people who dislike the Countdown and those people no longer support the NHRA races, that should get NHRA's attention. After looking at the results of PJ's petition, I would say the NHRA will not miss any of you and the sport will continue to grow.

Michael- You can tell me to go screw myself to my face in Indy! Good luck with that!:D

Well the few teams, I've spoken too don't think much of the countdown either, and they are ones having to run it!!!

And Paul you need to lighten up :)

... Think about it, if there are enough people who dislike the Countdown and those people no longer support the NHRA races, that should get NHRA's attention.
Only one problem there, Paul... nothing gets NHRA's attention except what they want out of their own little fifedom.

Well the few teams, I've spoken too don't think much of the countdown either, and they are ones having to run it!!!

And Paul you need to lighten up :)

I can think of only 4 teams who are probably not in favor of the Countdown and I do not think I have to tell which ones they are. There is no need for me to lighten up, sorry but many of you sound like the boy who cried wolf! If I listened to the anti-Countdown crowd I would be thinking professional drag racing is coming to an end! I can never remember the hype around the top 8 going into Indy then this year, sorry but I like what I have seen so far. Back to the regular scheduled thread on the TV crew leaving the track.

I can think of only 4 teams who are probably not in favor of the Countdown and I do not think I have to tell which ones they are. There is no need for me to lighten up, sorry but many of you sound like the boy who cried wolf! If I listened to the anti-Countdown crowd I would be thinking professional drag racing is coming to an end! I can never remember the hype around the top 8 going into Indy then this year, sorry but I like what I have seen so far. Back to the regular scheduled thread on the TV crew leaving the track.

I got an idea. If you don't like the discussion, you should leave. People are allowed to voice their opinion but you don't have to read them.

BTW Paul, two of the teams I've talked about this to are in the 8!! Go figure...

Mike

Let's see, the teams that have excelled so far this year are being penalized points and oildown credits to "level the playing field" for the contrived countdown. What next, Earthball?

Viewer discrection alert: I'm a little extra smartassy today :p

Ok so I'm confussed. Since Paul annoys me with his drinking the koolaid, lemming like pro countdown love and I annoy him with my constantly complaining orge like anti countdown hate, does this mean neither of us can voice our opinion or both of us can? or does it mean that we can each voice it but we are not to read what the other one says?

Also is voicing a contrary opinion equal whining or is whining a contrary opinion on its own? or is just the fact that someone possesses a differing view then someone else, if they don't like it, is it therefore whining. And most importantly what kind of cheese goes with an anti or even pro countdown wine?

While I'm at it why do we park in a driveway yet drive in a parkway?
Why do we call it a sports coat when my mom used to yell at me when I played sports in it?

Also why do those flying V geese formations always have one side longer then the other? Oh wait Alan cleared that up for me already (btw I've shared that joke many times now)

I have more but my brain is starting to hurt from all these deep thoughts.

Note for the humorly challenged the above was supposed to make people laugh. I don't need anyone getting their panites in a bunch....not unless she has pictures at least. No animals nor countdown fans were harmed during the making of this post.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back