TV crew has left the track (1 Viewer)

wilkfan

Nitro Member
The TV guys have pulled all there cables etc packed trucks up and have left the track, so does this mean no more tv?????? from Reading, you wuld think with all the hype for the chase, and with tf, fc, and Ps still up for grabs they would stay around, understand business is business, but this is still the chaase that we have been hearing about now all year, and now no TV for finals, just my thoughts anyone else care to share. It wsnice to be able to watch today, especially beig confined to my home for the last three weeks, but sure would like to see the rest of the story(sorry Paul Harvey)

Typical. What are they going to do about highlights? All of this hype about the drama and no one will see it? Nice!

Must be a frog jump, eating contest or knitting competition somewhere else... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
That means the production trucks have pulled out. Iam not there this week but I bet a few Tape cameras are left. Thats what they did at Seattle to finish up the TAD and TAFC finals after the trucks left.
The trucks are probably schedualed to be somewhere this week.

That means the production trucks have pulled out. Iam not there this week but I bet a few Tape cameras are left. Thats what they did at Seattle to finish up the TAD and TAFC finals after the trucks left.
The trucks are probably schedualed to be somewhere this week.

Hey Jeff, they had you on TV a few weeks ago. You were working on the tree. May have been at E-Town.

I also want to thank you again for all your input on Comp+.

Yes jeff thanks for that update of info, would be nice to see video of Wilk win he wins tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

with all this stupid hype about the countdown , and now nhra who pays the tv crew, sends them home. just another slap in the face from the glendora bozos ans espn! :mad:

Kinda of ironic, no tv coverage of the their beloved chase. See even God and Mother Nature hate the chase:D

if a countdown happens and no one is there to see it does it still count.

<i can't take credit for the though, someone said it to me in a pm nut I love it>

Hey PJ bud.............Looks like you been taking some heat from the PC (pro countdown) crowd :eek: Keep up the good work :D

if there wasnt a countdown, they could easily finish the race in october or near there, but now the teams have to wait it out there for days , who knows maybe until friday, while the other teams are already testing in indy. once again thanks brain surgeons of the nhra for the countdown :mad: and ironicly we wont even see the doug herbert-v gaines- del worsham drama of the countdown , no t.v no audiocast. the fans loose again :mad:

What a bunch of whining babies! Do you guys realize you can cry all you want about the Countdown and nothing is going to change? If you guys hate the Countdown that much, stop watching the races and stop crying here! Think about it, if there are enough people who dislike the Countdown and those people no longer support the NHRA races, that should get NHRA's attention. After looking at the results of PJ's petition, I would say the NHRA will not miss any of you and the sport will continue to grow.

Michael- You can tell me to go screw myself to my face in Indy! Good luck with that!:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back