Tuesday and Wednesday Testing before Gator-nationals (1 Viewer)

looking on wed. youtube live, testing now scheduled to resume 3pm est, in the meantime what is all the track work going around 700' - 1000'?
noticed all the TAD first round around 4pm on tuesday; nobody could hold the track.

If the NHRA had bought one of these that were seen at the SCAG PRO SuperStar Shootout, the reprep after the rain would propably be about finished.
TVC-Hustler-Front.JPG

If the NHRA had bought one of these that were seen at the SCAG PRO SuperStar Shootout........
actually i thought i saw one either during last weekend's youtube coverage, or tuesday testing yesterday?
when i saw it at the shootout, i thought, why leave the mower deck on?

I stepped away from my computer. But last I heard around 2:30PM (hence my reply above) that Gainesville has an odd characteristic that when it rains hard they need to scrap off all the old rubber, put the sticky compound back down and new rubber. I didn't hear them say this, but I'm guessing not enough time. Lohnes said at they time (it was 2:30) there was still around 300 feet of scrapping to go before they to do the sticky/rubber.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back