Arrest at Gator Nationals (1 Viewer)

Mad Mark

Nitro Member
I did a quickie search & didn't see this mentioned elsewhere. Found this on Scuba Steve's FB page. I'd like to buy these group of citizens a beer!
I might sound like the Internet Tough Guy here, but if I saw him doing this the POS would probably be dead. To quote Harry Callahan "And anybody can tell I didn't do that to him. Cause he looks too damn good, that's how!"

Arrest at Gator Nationals | WCJB TV-20

Wonder if he traveled to other events?.. wasnt there suposedly some thefts at Z-max last year also/

OK. maybe I'm being naive here, but why the he!! would anyone leave their wallets laying around for someone to steal?

The guy on youtube was a real wuss. If he knew who's rv that was and didn't say or do anything not much of a friend......After the fact .....Hey I saw the guy who just ripped you off and have a video of him doing it ...See I was looking out for you .But I was scared.

The guy on youtube was a real wuss. If he knew who's rv that was and didn't say or do anything not much of a friend......After the fact .....Hey I saw the guy who just ripped you off and have a video of him doing it ...See I was looking out for you .But I was scared.

Maybe you should wait to hear all of the facts before you spout off from the mouth. The fact is the wuss you refer to in the video happened to be one of the "citizens"(or "fans", as another media outlet put it), that took this scumhole to task. It's a little difficult to keep taking video when you're giving someone a beating. Rumor has it this wuss and other "citizens" gave this loser a broken nose, possible broken jaw, and concussion.

I think the "wuss" as you say did the right thing, he has the proof with the video, besides unless you have a gun you really don't want to confront him in case he has a gun and him being a criminal is more likely to use it. The "wuss" as you say should get a pat on the back not a kick in the pants like you gave him.

Rick

I think the "wuss" as you say did the right thing, he has the proof with the video, besides unless you have a gun you really don't want to confront him in case he has a gun and him being a criminal is more likely to use it. The "wuss" as you say should get a pat on the back not a kick in the pants like you gave him.

Rick

Ok Rick I will thank him for letting this POS take my stuff run up my cc's and wiping out my debit card. Your right what was I thinking ? He knows what the guy looks like so I will be fine.:confused:
Or maybe we think a little different down here. :(

Maybe you should wait to hear all of the facts before you spout off from the mouth. The fact is the wuss you refer to in the video happened to be one of the "citizens"(or "fans", as another media outlet put it), that took this scumhole to task. It's a little difficult to keep taking video when you're giving someone a beating. Rumor has it this wuss and other "citizens" gave this loser a broken nose, possible broken jaw, and concussion.

One thing for sure - I want to be sure I'm pitted close to this "wuss" from now on!:D

Ok Rick I will thank him for letting this POS take my stuff run up my cc's and wiping out my debit card. Your right what was I thinking ? He knows what the guy looks like so I will be fine.:confused:
Or maybe we think a little different down here. :(

So you're claiming the POS stole your ****?

If that is true then I will apologize to the "wuss" as I called him.But I may have just started in with the taking to task instead of filming this POS to begin with.
Also my wife says I'm a bull dog and bite before I sniff.:eek:

You should read the youtube video description.....

Registered member said:
Chris D watched a strange male walk into his friends motor home. Chris took out his iPhone and video taped the male. It was determined later that the male was a thief and had numerous victims. Chris and Matt apprehended the male and turned him over to authorities for prosecution.

OK. maybe I'm being naive here, but why the he!! would anyone leave their wallets laying around for someone to steal?

When your racing and you have your fire suit on you normally don't pack our wallet around. I hide mine in the trailer. Sounds like that guy got his ass kicked for stealing wallets.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back