Pre-testing at PBIR for the Gators? (1 Viewer)

PiPPi

Nitro Member
A bit early perhaps but we're planning some doings leading up to attending the Gatornationals this year.

SGMP runs their "Pre-Gator Nationals Pro Open Test"-days from Monday March 7 and on to the start of the Gators.

PBIR has their regular Wednesday Test & Tune for March 9 in the schedule on their website, but does anyone if they are scheduling something along the lines of a specific Pro Test during the week leading up to the Gators?

Regards
PiPPi

My guess (and it's just a guess) is that you might see some Pro Stock cars, but no Nitro machines. With the testing limits you would have to be pretty screwed up to burn one of your days after just one race. I would expect the Nitro teams to hold on to them until later in the year.

of course for the last couple of years the Pro Stockers have been going to South Georgia, or Bradenton, haven't they?

Alan

Thanks Alan,

A plan is falling in place. I am a tad involved with two-wheel drag racing and it looks like I will be part of one of a few PSM teams that will be testing at PBIR the week before the Gators and was hoping to see a few pro cars as well.

I think you're right in Pro Stock cars showing up at Bradenton or SGMP. Probably more at SGMP as that "is on the way" to Gainesville.

Regards
PiPPi
http://HarleyDrags.com

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back