Troy Coughlin Jr resigns (1 Viewer)

WJ once said top fuel cars are for old men, women and children.

some drivers in the current pro stock field...
1- insert name of grizzled old P/S driver here...too many to choose from
2- Erica Enders
3- Tanner Gray

please forward this to Mr. Warren "The Professor" Johnson.....

The Seal Master team still blew up a motor every time they went down the track, it's not like putting in a new driver solved all of their problems.

I'm willing to take it at - pretty much- face value.
Has to be a big man to admit he wasn't ready.
FWIW: Pro-Mod cars seem less well behaved but, Troy seemed to have some issues with the pointy car.
Whether there was a team meeting or not, obviously, he could (and DID) help his team mate. Good for him.

I did the same. With him moving to TA Dragster, it seems like hes taking the right steps to return in a better position than when he left. Imo, if he were just stepping down in general, he wouldn't go for TAD with the intent of getting better. JMO. I could be way in left field, though.

Think back on Dave Connelly, he's an amazing Pro Stock driver, but he wasn't able to just jump in to a TF car without an adjustment period. I would say that Crampton is an exceptional talent.

the stunning fact to me is what Chris just said-- they exploded an engine every time they went down the track. that has to be a factor in the development of a rookie driver. im sure there were other factors but that puts you behind the 8 ball every time you hit the gas.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back