Transfering phone numbers (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
I know you can transfer your cell phone number from carrier to carrier but does anyone know if you can transfer your land line number to a cell number?
We pay $35.00 a month for a land line.I can add a cell to my plan for $15.00 with taxes.Our cordless phone is going belly up & it got me to thinking.
Also it's just the wife & I at home now so one phone would not be a problem.It would be kinda nice not to have a phone that works as an intercom to my shop also;)

I know you can transfer your cell phone number from carrier to carrier but does anyone know if you can transfer your land line number to a cell number?
We pay $35.00 a month for a land line.I can add a cell to my plan for $15.00 with taxes.Our cordless phone is going belly up & it got me to thinking.
Also it's just the wife & I at home now so one phone would not be a problem.It would be kinda nice not to have a phone that works as an intercom to my shop also;)

MIKE, I MOVED MY HOME PHONE AND BUSINESS EXCEPT FAX AND DSL, IT WAS NO PROBLEM WITH SPRINT

Mike, i just recently did it. it took a little longer (couple days) and i was told as long as the your lan line is not already in use u can transfer !

I don't want to sound stupid here I have enough issues. But you can keep you cell# and have your home phone roll into it also?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back