Track Auctions (4 Viewers)

Just Paul

Nitro Member
Well… I think this is just the start.

IMG_2289.jpeg

IMG_2290.jpeg
IMG_2291.jpeg
IMG_2292.jpeg
IMG_2293.jpeg
IMG_2294.jpeg
 
Hebron will either become warehousing less than a mile to I70 or housing. Housing as this is a great hot location. Open space, plenty of employment local, easy access to 70 for commuters.
IMO not many buyers are interested in drag racing and most want a business to be profitable at some point. Whoever does buy it will have to spend another million to cover up all the green...........
 
How many of those tracks were operating successfully before IHRA purchased them?
I know VMP was functionally normally and properly, under the Franklin family anyway. After the IHRA purchase earlier this year, IHRA did have a Nitro event and the PDRA had two races there.
 
Last edited:
Why did reading about those sales listings make me feel like I was reading the obituary page?


Interesting though - perhaps all were not "land contracts" like some of us (me) believed?

Only two tracks were not purchased for cash in full so he owns them outright anything he gets now will go right into his pocket. He will recoup some but I doubt anywhere near what he spent.
 
  • Agree
Reactions: z28
How many of those tracks were operating successfully before IHRA purchased them?

National Trail was very successful they had every weekend and a couple nights a week with JEGS series and test and tune. Quite a few cars shows Chevy, Ford, Mopar Nationals. Imports, big tax revenue for the local area.
 
Only two tracks were not purchased for cash in full so he owns them outright anything he gets now will go right into his pocket. He will recoup some but I doubt anywhere near what he spent.
Pretty sure that it won’t all (if any) go into his pocket. He still owes a substantial amount of $ to subcontractors & vendors.
 
National Trail was very successful they had every weekend and a couple nights a week with JEGS series and test and tune. Quite a few cars shows Chevy, Ford, Mopar Nationals. Imports, big tax revenue for the local area.
OK. So National Trail and VMP were two. I know some of the tracks he bought were already gone and he promised to resurrect them. I am wondering how many, if any, tracks were doing well but could be lost because of what Cuttell did.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top