Tom Compton Please Retire (1 Viewer)

sammi

Nitro Member
Tom Compton please retire.......
NHRA loses control of racing technology, gets an icon killed and stuffs 1000ft racing down our throats.
Guys who are the heart and soul of our sport are left to wither on the vine.
NHRA has to PAY a network to broadcast the races
Sunday ticket prices are over $50
Leading from the boardroom in Glendora doesn't make anyone want to get up and solve hard problems
Sportsman racers continue to be marginalized
Purses for pro categories are embarrassing and laughable
Now we have the spectre of fixed races creeping into our sport
NHRA blew the chance to make import racing and important part of the NHRA family. Hard to find someone driving a racecar at an NHRA national event under 30.
NHRA is now forced to do the bidding of the few corporate sponsors that remain.
The world is beginning to understand that there are very few true professional race car drivers running NHRA. Hobbyists, old rich guys and a couple of cagey of businessmen make up our professional ranks. How are you going to compete with NAPCAR with that lineup.

I was sitting in one of the suites Monday during the finals at Indy. Mr. Tom was standing close to the starting line shooting the breeze with some one-in the meantime Tony P.& Force are getting ready to beat the Sh^& out of one another. Way to be on top of things there Tom!!:eek:

it's so clear the suits are out of touch, always said it's all about the mighty dollar and the few at the top, i rest my case once again

In Bama:eek:

I was sitting in one of the suites Monday during the finals at Indy. Mr. Tom was standing close to the starting line shooting the breeze with some one-in the meantime Tony P.& Force are getting ready to beat the Sh^& out of one another. Way to be on top of things there Tom!!:eek:
You saw Tom during the finals?...Good for you,Force and Tonys deal happened after the semis...get the story right!!! Oh wait You along with most,know it all here.....LOL@You

I saw Tom several times during the weekend at Indy walking around in the pits and manufacturer's midway. In fact, he was unknowingly within 10 feet of PJ ... was almost fireworks LOL.

(the above comment was sarcasm, Tom was never in any danger)

QUESTION---WOULD ANYBODY ON HERE WILLING GIVE UP THIS GIG FOR HALF A MIL A YEAR????.....Didnt think so.

You saw Tom during the finals?...Good for you,Force and Tonys deal happened after the semis...get the story right!!! Oh wait You along with most,know it all here.....LOL@You

Let me rephrase for people like you Mr. Ford...I saw Mr. Compton on Monday during eliminations!!! Didn't realize I had to be so DAMN specific!!!:confused:

We need somebody with a strong background in racing and business.
Like Snake, Joker, Bader, Head, Shoe, Big. Who else?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back