time to say good night Alan (1 Viewer)

Professor Dave

Nitro Member
Alan,

I'm finishing up work at school (you can tell school is back in session, I'm working on a Sunday night) just about the time you guys are finishing up at Indy. But damn Lee just lost, but at least he lost to a good guy from New England. At least Mark Faul won in the next pair. I guess I'll stick around to listen to the last round of Super Stock. I gotta get up and do my radio show in the morning. Here's a link in case anyone wants to listen to a comp racer play music every Monday morning from 8Am-10AM (note you won't miss any racing).

WONY 90.9 FM

Then click on the Webcast link and follow the directions

P.S. Hi Leo!

Alan,

A half a thousand of a second is how long it takes sound to travel 6.6 inches.
And damn, more D1 racers are going down in this round of super stock!

Alan,

I'm finishing up work at school (you can tell school is back in session, I'm working on a Sunday night) just about the time you guys are finishing up at Indy. But damn Lee just lost, but at least he lost to a good guy from New England. At least Mark Faul won in the next pair. I guess I'll stick around to listen to the last round of Super Stock. I gotta get up and do my radio show in the morning. Here's a link in case anyone wants to listen to a comp racer play music every Monday morning from 8Am-10AM (note you won't miss any racing).

WONY 90.9 FM

Then click on the Webcast link and follow the directions

P.S. Hi Leo!
Dave ---checked out the web site of the station and I like your list of influences. Especially Dave Alvin -one of the best-and I just realized that today is monday and its 8;45 so you are on the air-- but the link is not working I'm getting "no station found " I'm down near Kingston so I'm a little too far to pick you up on the air. I'll try again some other time.. maybe they can work on the link???

Dave ---checked out the web site of the station and I like your list of influences. Especially Dave Alvin -one of the best-and I just realized that today is monday and its 8;45 so you are on the air-- but the link is not working I'm getting "no station found " I'm down near Kingston so I'm a little too far to pick you up on the air. I'll try again some other time.. maybe they can work on the link???

thanks for the complements-yes Dave Alvin is one of the best-We've only been back on for a week (college station) and the webcast may not be up and running yet. Try again in a week. FYI, so far I've played diana krall, cassandra wilson, mary chapin carpenter, susan werner, tony rice and peter rowan quartet, alison kraus and union station, bettye lavette, amy winehouse, joan osborne (her new soul album called breakfest in bed-it's simply wonderful), dusty springfiled, ann peebles. Still to go Gurf morlix, kelly willis, willie nelson, ray price and merle haggard, jimmy lafave, eileen jewell, sarah borges, and fountains of wayne. You can see it's a pretty eclectic show-the joy of free form college radio.

ok dave--- gonna put that on my yahoo calendar for next monday. See if I can get the show. Todays playlist sounds real good. Thats the way radio should be --but hardly ever is. Gotta check out the J. Osborne and how about the new Patti Scialfa ?? you guys have a copy of that yet ??if so play it on Monday. Haven't heard it yet but her last two albums were very great. Better than her husband has done lately:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back