Time Is Ticking-DENTON Fuel/Alt Opener This Sat! (1 Viewer)

Good Luck Scott and Stick boy. After seeing that bracket machine last year at WFAN, it should make some great laps this year. Good luck to John too in keeping that burnout..but watch out for Stick Boy, he likes to trip the lights..lol:)
thanks greg! i'm anxious to get on the road and make some noise in texas!

i've been to des moines several times in the last few months to hang out with the boys and man they have put together a great machine for the nitro madness team this season! can't wait to put it to battle against the outlaws!

tell 'the ride stealer' i said hey! :D

ok... it's on now kiddos! i'm on the road now! just crossed into oklahoma (god bless mobile internet)

i'll try to keep some mobile updates rolling in

Stick Boy, remember the lane markings on the highway are serious,,,the ones at the dragstrip,,,not so much ;) :D

Good Luck,

Rapid

cones?? markers?? lines??

those are merely suggestions!!

and lane choice is supposed to occur between the 60 and 330 clocks right??!! =)

Well Belt won the burnout contest this time. I only got one shot at it as I hung the rods out the side of the motor on the first pass. But then again I did qualify and Belt got in as an alternate for me!

Congrats on the burnout win Sean. Now you are only 1 behind me and I'm on the sidelines for quite a while so we can replace all the aluminum.

I don't think we will be racing anytime soon. Every pass I've made this year we hurt the motor and this time we are going to take our time fixing it. I guess we just need a little break from the carnage.

John, you guys are great racers. You will figure it out, and then go back to harassing the Stick Boy again. :D

Good Luck,

Rapid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back