Time Is Ticking-DENTON Fuel/Alt Opener This Sat! (1 Viewer)

Spanky

Nitro Member
it's about time!! i swear this winter has been 9 months long!!

went to des moines to 'play race car' a few weeks ago to put the final touches on the NitroMadness AA/FA... now i'm just waiting a few more LONG days until the season kick off in denton tx

if any southern maters are free this weekend... come out to northstar dragway and smell the nitro baby!! :cool:

You will see one hell of a show at Denton April 18th. We are expecting cars from California to Florida to show up. Hopefully we will have around 16-20 fuel altereds.

Beside who can miss Sean Belt crying after I whoop up on him. LOL!

it's about time!! i swear this winter has been 9 months long!!

went to des moines to 'play race car' a few weeks ago to put the final touches on the NitroMadness AA/FA... now i'm just waiting a few more LONG days until the season kick off in denton tx

if any southern maters are free this weekend... come out to northstar dragway and smell the nitro baby!! :cool:

Sean, I think they are taping this event for TV, maybe FSN. I believe it was in Drag Racing Online Web Magazine.

unfair Belt....unfair!!!

Good luck brother....kick some ass!!

...and i want my text updates ;)

Alright, Belt, let's hear it! I want a prediction! How quick are you gonna' go? Or should I say, how much of your a$$ is Heslink going to hand to you?! LMAO!!!

Sean D

Hey Sean B. Great news! You and the rest of the OFAA guys have a blast and good luck to all the teams. :cool:

Rapid

unfair Belt....unfair!!!

Good luck brother....kick some ass!!

...and i want my text updates ;)

minick... i feel for ya bro but all i can say is MOVE SOUTH!! i mean kc is bad enough but you live in the freakin tundra man!!

you know i'll be textin ya bro!!

are you on facebook? friend me on there... i'll try to add to my mobile gallery thru-out the weekend

Hey Sean B. Great news! You and the rest of the OFAA guys have a blast and good luck to all the teams. :cool:

Rapid
thanks randy!! i'm sure i'll be seeing you soon! miss ya brotha!

Alright, Belt, let's hear it! I want a prediction! How quick are you gonna' go?
honestly don't really know man... and really don't care. i mean we all know it's most likely gonna take a 4-teen to play. but we're going to denton for selfish purposes. we have some new parts and tweaked the combo a little and we're really just going to tx to get in some good laps. if we do our job and listen to what the car tells us she wants then i'm sure it'll be a quick hot rod. but i can guarantee you there won't be any 'hail-mary toss-parts-out-of-the-block' runs from us... it's pointless to hurt the car for the sake of ego and putting a number on the board that can't be repeated because we wounded it... so i'm just looking forward to a great weekend with the tx gang and putting the hot rod down broadway 4 or 5 times whether we're in the show or not

and i hope if things go well to be printing the statements made below off on monday morning and mailing them to you boys so you can eat'm with your wheaties!!

Or should I say, how much of your a$$ is Heslink going to hand to you?! LMAO!!!

Sean D

Rapid
thanks randy!! i'm sure i'll be seeing you soon! miss ya brotha!

Alright, Belt, let's hear it! I want a prediction! How quick are you gonna' go?
honestly don't really know man... and really don't care. i mean we all know it's most likely gonna take a 4-teen to play. but we're going to denton for selfish purposes. we have some new parts and tweaked the combo a little and we're really just going to tx to get in some good laps. if we do our job and listen to what the car tells us she wants then i'm sure it'll be a quick hot rod. but i can guarantee you there won't be any 'hail-mary toss-parts-out-of-the-block' runs from us... it's pointless to hurt the car for the sake of ego and putting a number on the board that can't be repeated because we wounded it... so i'm just looking forward to a great weekend with the tx gang and putting the hot rod down broadway 4 or 5 times whether we're in the show or not

and if things go well i hope to be printing the statements made below off on monday morning and mailing them to you boys so you can eat'm with your wheaties!!

Or should I say, how much of your a$$ is Heslink going to hand to you?! LMAO!!!

Sean D

Hey MM, did you get that feeling Scott G. was standing there looking over Sean B's shoulder as he typed,,,don't hurt my hot rod!! LMAO!! :D

Just picking on you buddy,,,have fun down there.

Rapid

Hey MM, did you get that feeling Scott G. was standing there looking over Sean B's shoulder as he typed,,,don't hurt my hot rod!! LMAO!! :D

Just picking on you buddy,,,have fun down there.

Rapid

i hear Scott G keeps a bat in the hauler in case Belt forgets whose car it is :D:D

Sean B. I agree with you. I think it is going to take a low 4 teen to get in the 10 car field. Oh and I'll be lookin' for your Congrats in the mail next week!

Sean B. I agree with you. I think it is going to take a low 4 teen to get in the 10 car field. Oh and I'll be lookin' for your Congrats in the mail next week!

hey bro... just so you know the smokey burn-out contest is to award a driver for long tire smoking burn-outs... not long engine smoking burn-outs

just want to make sure it's a fair competition :D

Hey in the OFAA I am on top of that mountain so come climbing. Make sure you have a mattress at the bottom to break your fall though. I'm not letting that title go without a fight.

But at the end of the day my real desire is to just qualify again and have a chance to win.

Scott would just keep the Nitro jug hidden from me ;)

For Stick Boy Belt the rule is,,,"You are not allowed to be anywhere forward of the steering wheel at anytime!' :D

Rapid
randy... what does that mean??? forward??? that is all relative to which direction i happen to have the car pointed bro!!:eek:

Hey in the OFAA I am on top of that mountain so come climbing.
we'll see... i know you boys in texas forget there are 49 other states (what do you expect from the short bus crowd)... but out here in the real world i kinda have a reputation in the burn-out department

you can just call me the bus driver buddy... cause i'll be taking you to school :cool:

I know you get lost driving that bus...so I'll be out in front of you one lane over to show you the way to the turn off.

Just found this thread....my Mozilla won't bring up the staging lanes section of the 'mater for some reason....so I gotta switch to I.E. - can't wait to see all of the OFAA teams again...we should be there Friday evening...looking to make some quality laps....

Good Luck Scott and Stick boy. After seeing that bracket machine last year at WFAN, it should make some great laps this year. Good luck to John too in keeping that burnout..but watch out for Stick Boy, he likes to trip the lights..lol:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back