Tim Hyatt Passes (1 Viewer)

Butch

Nitro Member
Once again GOD has called a friend and mentor home way too soon. I was saddened to learn today of the passing of Tim Hyatt. Tim was one of the first people to welcome us to the big show during parking day at our first event. He was always there for us with words on encouragement. My thoughts and prayers go out to his wife Beth, family, the entire Hyatt Racing Services Staff and friends. Until we meet again RIP my friend.

RIP Tim. Tim was always there whenever I had a question,never once did he make me feel like I was a bother. One of the real good guys!

When i heard the news i was shocked and i still can't hardley believe it. The last time i talked to Tim was at the World Finals and he was business as usual. I don't think i have ever seen anyone work any harder then Tim did. Anytime i would walk down through manufactures row at night after qualifying was over all of the trailers would be dark except for Hyatt's, he would still be in his trailer getting clutches ready for racers to pick up the next morning. When i was with Bob Bodes team i would order all of our spark plugs from Tim and i could always count on him to have them at the next race. I can still remember him waving at me when he would pass me in his semi truck and trailer going down the freeway from race to race. My condolences to his wife Beth, family, and the rest of the Hyatt Racing Services Personnel. Tim will be forever missed, may he rest in peace.

A TREMENDOUS loss for anybody who races. His abilities and willingness to help were unmatched on the midway. Most fans probably don't have a clue who he was. Every racer knew exactly who he was and where to go if they had a need. We will miss him more than you can imagine. I think of all the times that I heard a racer with a mechanical problem ask "Is there anything that can be done?" And the answer being "Check with Tim"

Sincerest Condolences to Beth and his family.

Alan

Over the years, Tim and Beth were some of the most gracious people I have ever met. He always made me feel comfortable whenever I needed his talents. Like Alan said he will be missed more than anyone can imagine. Most utmost respect. Condolences to Beth and the family

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back