Thumbs up to DSR (2 Viewers)

Percboy

Nitro Member
I`m not a big fan of DSR ,but that was a class move letting Capps and Ashley fight it out.
Good for the sport.
Looked like John approved also.

hmmmmmm

John's been approving of DSR racing heads up since 2004? Who can blame him!

Divide and conquer!

-85% jimmy

PS - I know I'm not correct. I'm being facetious and ironic. Get used to it.

For the record... Don was clear in his congrats and support. If you want to win a championship you have to race for it... I did in Pro Mod! I felt bad for for Ron because he is an awesome person but it's racing and thats why we are there... to win!:)

Thanks Mike....there are plenty of us that understand that. I know I've heard Ron mention he wouldn't want to win it that way. Way back early in last season he stated on Speed Freaks that he'd take his driving suit off first if he was asked to take a dive. I would assume he would feel the same way in reverse.

For the record, I'm all for heads up racing....even with the outcome yesterday.

For the record... Don was clear in his congrats and support. If you want to win a championship you have to race for it... I did in Pro Mod! I felt bad for for Ron because he is an awesome person but it's racing and thats why we are there... to win!:)

I agree. I don't know Capps personally, but I would think he wants to win the FC Championship heads up.

Yes, I agree with all of you.
Brian Corradi is talented and not afraid to swing for the fences.
Ace usually a much more conservative approach and I'm sure they were shooting for more than an .87.

As for the diving, let's hope we see that from JFR as well(as seen earlier in the season).

I always check in to see what's cooking... Just haven't had much to talk about lately. Our program is still in the early stages but we are building it to compete from the driver to the tires... That kind of effort takes time. This is a great place to drop in!

Congrats Mike on the R/U. Though I was pulling for Hight, had he lost I wouldnt have been upset. You seem like a really good guy and your win's coming. You have had a bad hot rod the last couple of races. Good luck in the future.

i thought it was cool of john force to go over and talk to don after that round!
it sounded like he said to don .....wow guess i have been listing to the wrong people! is that what i heard or what? anyway it was great to see don and john together!:cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back