My City is Gone: Dirty Old Portland Oregon (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
I use to love Portland, what a great city it was. Made up of good people. Now it's run by the pink sweater crowd down at city hall and is a hot bed for anarchists because their thoughts and practices are encouraged there. Now anything but cars and development is fair game.

The latest example was the "peace" march last week. At the march they burned a fake body dressed up to look like one of our troops. Flags were burned and then a crowd assembled to watch a protester deficate on the flag, to which the delighted group gave the vile act a big thumbs up. Masked men carried banners saying "F%^% the troops" and anti-God messages were also displayed.

I have had enough of this state. If I could I would move out of Oregon by summer but my contacts are here. Once the local track is closed for what ever reason I'm out of here and will move to Boise or farther east.

Last edited:
I saw that protest on the news and was disgusted. You know it's America, love it or leave it, and our boys are trying to preserve their freedoms. I say ship them out to say Iran and let them protest that government.:mad:

Great news for the pink sweater crowd at city hall and bad news for everyone else, the Freightliner plant in Portland has closed down. The trucks will now be made in Mexico. While this wasn't the result of any city hall action it goes right along with the city's anti-business anti-internal combustion engine climate. Sadly though, along with Diamler who now owns the company, the right side of the isle with its free trade policy can take part of the blame since this means we lost more manufacturing jobs lost to Mexico. The good news for Portland is that a new Hot Dog On A Stick is opening up at the Lloyd Center. That's about the best this city can hope for these days until the current crew at city hall is replaced.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back