Thought here was a title sponsor for.......... (1 Viewer)

Didn't get one, who would want to title sponsor them anyways. IHRA= poor investment.

Possibility it went the same route as when AP told everyone he had Palm Beach strip in the bag also.....lol...

But i think the IHRA would be a great investment if it had different leadership....

Billy

Has A.P. and Scooter really screwed up any more than Compton or Light? I think not. Give it a rest already.

Has A.P. and Scooter really screwed up any more than Compton or Light? I think not. Give it a rest already.

Sorry... but.. the IHRA ...IMO.... use to be the best series there was...(even when the NHRA was in my back yard here).... now its either ran off or abandoned my heros and friends.... since they are in charge, they catch my level of disapointment...

Billy

Understood. Not judging. Your feelings are your feelings. But my God you let us know it virtually every time you post(on both boards)We get it already.

LOL..... Point taken.... .. but if what i said bothers ya i can think of a few forums you might want to stay away from....... i was pretty nice about it... repeditive... aparently.. but nice...;) there are alot more harsh statements being repeated around the net....

Billy

It's all good. Kenneth Feld will be the final judge and jury.If they are as inept as you say I'm sure he will get rid of them. We'll see.

Well I know it was the IHRA opener and being the first time back at state capitol, but I thought it went pretty well. 12 fuel cars and first car down the track went 4.71 314.00. Saturday stands were full and standing room only on the fence about 3 deep. We had 38 cars for top dragster with a 6.90 bump. Only one top fuel 10 minute clean up all weekend.....I'd say it went fairly well.

My understanding was the title sponsor was a done deal, though not for a huge amount of money. More a cross marketing thing, like the deal they had with Hooters a few years ago. I wonder if it fell through, or if they feel they should hold off for something better.:confused:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back