Things are looking great for Mike Edwards next year ! (1 Viewer)

Eric Gross

Nitro Member
Had a dinner with someone last night . I hear they have some big things in the works for next year .Can't wait to see them back in the game with the new car !!!

Last edited:
Did he say what happened with the Young Life sponsorship? I thought Mike always did a great job for them.

awesome news for one of the great guys! did you hear if mike will be running a new g6 or not?

Mike is one of, if not my Favorite competitor in PS. I was so stoked to see him rebound in '06 with a couple of wins. In '07 He, like most of the prostockers cant seem to break the Black/Cagnazzi Juggernaut, so maybe with some extra funding he can close that gap

Good for them. I always thought they were a nice bunch of folks, here's hoping for the best for them!

Mike Edwards is one of the genuinely good guys in Pro Stock. I'd love to see him improve and get a few wins next year...

PS is TOUGH these days but im willing to bet MIke in is the winners circle next year ! Big things are on the horizon for them . When I asked Alan about finding power I got this :D.I can't wait !!!!!

When I asked Alan about finding power I got this :D.I can't wait !!!!!

hmm .... i wonder where he could get this new power from ??? Cagnazzi (maybe but doubt it) .... Greg Anderson (never) ....... WJ (could be, but doubt it) ..... Morgan or AJ (would need to switch to a dodge). Perhaps the answer is the newly displayed Power of Maskins/Glidden (they were runing neck and neck with the front runners at the last two races)

They are having an in house motor program. I have heard of at least one of the bigger parts to the cagnazzi program left to join edwards. We will see how it pans out, but I have heard they are building a shop in NC.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM interestin .But don't assume .Dyno time works wonders

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back